Alignment problem on 4g93 mivec

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
Hi all sifus...

I need help from u guys,i'm facing an alignment problem with my car for quite a long time...My car tend to go right when i pushed the pedal even my steering was straight and it will go straight when i released the pedal...I've sent my car for alignment for many time and still not solve...I become headache while driving because my car going straight but i hold the steering a few degree to left..:stupid::stupid::stupid:

-Really appreciate if you guys can help me to solve this problem...:bawling:

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
If u have replaced only one of the CV joint, it may also cause this problem - car pulling to one side under acceleration.

It has something to do with the new 'tighter' CV joint transferring more torque to that particular wheel under acceleration.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
suspect stabiliser bar bushes worn out...
tie rod end & lower arm could be the culprit as well.
Ok thanks...will ask my pomen to check all these things...

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

If u have replaced only one of the CV joint, it may also cause this problem - car pulling to one side under acceleration.

It has something to do with the new 'tighter' CV joint transferring more torque to that particular wheel under acceleration.
I haven't changed my CV joint yet...Might any other cause for this problem???

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
another possible reason are the tyres, had that problem once after changing to new tyres. The foreman had to swap left wheel with right wheel, also did not solve the problem. In the end had dismount it & refitted again in a 'swap' position, then only solve the problem. Maybe bunga punya pasal...

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
i just asked my pomen to check , he said maybe my suspension out for 1 side...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
How many Tyre shop u had been visited?
I had been face this issue on my mivec as well, at last, they manage to solve the problem via offset the rack. Hope can help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Read the thread by guangek9 selling FD2 engine start button reminded me of the DIY for start engine.. FD2--> EK. Hope you like it..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience