Airtrek Parts Enquiry

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
My gawddd.. you want reliable and a reasonably cheap people carrier get the Alza. Forget about a daily turbo Airtrek man. I had the next best thing and it was a nightmare to run daily.

yeah.. alza would be a better choice for daily and reliabilitty and fc....

especially on strict budget for daily fuel and maintenance cost...

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
My gawddd.. you want reliable and a reasonably cheap people carrier get the Alza. Forget about a daily turbo Airtrek man. I had the next best thing and it was a nightmare to run daily.
hahahaha. nooooo.. airtrek can be reliable too. cheaper than fixing the citra. :driver::driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My daughter hates the Alza, she gets to drive her company one during office.....lol

s.marz

Known Member

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
What bout Caldina GT4?

Btw you guys talk like as if you need lodda cash to keep the car. How much are we talking here? Like a ballpark figure cuz my definition of "lodda cash" could mean different to yours. :biggrin:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What bout Caldina GT4?

Btw you guys talk like as if you need lodda cash to keep the car. How much are we talking here? Like a ballpark figure cuz my definition of "lodda cash" could mean different to yours. :biggrin:
Very true, different people different level. To some 10k is a lot, to some is petty cash......lol

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
What bout Caldina GT4?

not into the aero futuristic kinda look.

yeah. no one gave any ballpark figure. i wanna know also.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
too kicking actually ...hahahaha
hope dear founder @stutzedward join the group. Come on join for few days to feel it, :deal:
He probably leave the next day......hhahahhahha
I am really surprised this has been going for like over a year now... amazing... please add me in, I am also curious what kinda topics you guys are talking...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
What bout Caldina GT4?

I did track my Airtrek's spending in 3 categories. Service took up about 10K, mods around 30K and repairs were 11K. So in less than 7 years, I spent about 51K on the car, excluding the cost of the car itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,

I know spray out headlight based to black can be done by majority if the shop but how about black chrome? Any idea where can get it done? Reason is i believe on those non projector headlight, if we spray the reflector to black paint, it will decrease the headlight beam throw length also and brightness.

Sample of black chrome

black based...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience