A quick tour at Recaro Malaysia

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Here are our top fav picks at Malaysia's first fully loaded Recaro showroom, Autovogue Performance / @recaro_malaysia_official. The current country principal for all things Recaro. Including Japanese and European variants, rails, plates, even refurbishment services.

Recaro Sportster CS - This is specifically the European version, which differs slightly from the Japanese one and although they both seem identical to oem RenaultSport, they are not. Apparently the retail version sits a lot lower.

Recaro RCS Comfort - Most minimalist fixed bucket now. It feels airy, non intrusive and future proof.

Recaro Pro Racer RMS - Hardly any introduction needed for this serious seat. It is designed by and developed by Recaro Japan with input from renowned Japanese GT drivers.

Recaro Expert - Instantly teleports one back to the retro 80s & 90s with its Darth Vader-esque contours, all leather upholstery and firm cushioning.

Recaro 24hr Chair - The desk chair of dreams with impeccable back support. Not a carry over from a car seat at all, but in fact a bespoke office chair, plus an air pump to further increase lumbar support.

Example of a refurbished Recaro

Another classic, the Recaro SPG

To Find Recaro Malaysia, visit their Instagram page:

https://instagram.com/recaro_malaysia_official

Reactions: Izso and vr2turbo

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
so @Tom any discount for ZTH kaki? Hahah... so theres a new distributor in town then instead of that Sunway shop (I forgot their name)

Also any idea how much for the sportster CS? I recall a good 5 years ago it was 8k retail.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
so @Tom any discount for ZTH kaki? Hahah... so theres a new distributor in town then instead of that Sunway shop (I forgot their name)

Also any idea how much for the sportster CS? I recall a good 5 years ago it was 8k retail.
Let me ask

Yeah was told the previous dealer was Super Circuit, it is now Auto Vogue, based in Aman Suria

If I didn't hear wrong that evening, was it like 7k? It was something along the lines of it defeating the point of buying used Megane RS seats for almost the same price, and that they don't work well when applied to other cars

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ppl out there..i need absolute help here...recently i just bought a nice set of rims, tat is ssr 15x7...n it is very2 light!...but the pcd is all 114.3....all 8 hole's!!!.My front tyres are already in 114.3 trim...as im using evo 1 brakes....n im out of idea's 2 change my rear end of satria to 114.3...how ah? how?..dun wan 2 sell da rims...as da rimss very cunn ohhh!! please help me on this...is there anyway?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience