A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

AE75

Known Member
Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm wondering why Mitsu throw this new technology engine and chassis to Proton? It should have something, maybe story will like Wira again? ~ Because Japanese are more intelligent in business!

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
i was happy that proton have phased out the mitsu models, i mean starting to build cars from scratch (neo, gen 2, exora...etc) then they are back to "free lunch" with the inspira! :(

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
anything from Proton will sure get bashing. where's the sense of pride.. *sigh*

R3 keep up the good work!
perhaps Inspira will be on the grid for next year's Sepang 1000 KM :)

yehaaa! :)

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
wooohooo... even tho evo is my least favorite sport sedan... that picture above is making me wanna go for one...dammit i dont care what you haterz say.. i seriously have nothing to lose.. lets hope they bring in a FQ-400 halfcut... i want some of that...

stan

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
what happen proton??why duwan create by self??why copy n paste ...shame ..haizzz
hate ..!!

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
take make and developed a car right from scratch is far more expensive as they need to do a lots of RND. though by making "copy" yield a better economic sense. as earlier mention proton is not going to excel nor making much profit in this C car segment as many competitor like the honda civics mitsubishi lancer etc etc. As we all know proton is better of producing a cheap and affordable car like our beloved saga BLM. but to fill this gap proton need to comes up with a model that are able fill up this gap. this is where inspira kicks in.. although we are not proud in copying mitsu model we should be greateful as we are now able to assemble and have access to their technology!! love it or hate it i sure a lot of EVOX wannabes will be on our streets but they are not to blame as the car is theirs... and im pretty sure that we all agree it look beautiful!! looking forward to R3 version though!!! good work proton!! to all proton basher... come on... get a life.. no one force u to buy one... regards..... Civic fans

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
Wiralution to Wajalution and now....
Here comes the
INSPIRALUTION X or shall we call it

EVO INSPIRALUTION X

stop mashing up proton and mitsubishi names its old school its lame and its not funny anymore, VERY lame. update yrself pls uncle

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
I'm wondering why Mitsu throw this new technology engine and chassis to Proton? It should have something, maybe story will like Wira again? ~ Because Japanese are more intelligent in business!
its business thing... mitsu not sell good enough their lancer here, so at lease they sell it to proton (their technology, engine, gearbox part) to re badge their lancer.... everyone still making money mar... even halfcut shop start to bring lancer part now from japan...

Of course there will malaysia boleh again mar... can wait to see evo x halfcut to be fitted in inspira...

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
Inspira-X ?? This is the biggest joke from Proton. ROFLMAO!! What a fucking douche bag.. Ppl in Proton knows nothing but knocking off ... pure craps...

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
proton alrdy built their own design
gen2,persona,savy,waja,saga blm,exora..
cost to produce own design is expensive n they this model not selling in large volume.
so hard to cover back the rnd cost.so they opt to rebadge.
maybe its their new strategy..
high sell volume rnd itself,low volume sell rebadge..

n bout rebadge japanese,german,us car maker also do it.
ford laser,mazda 323 just to name a few...
but why only in malaysia they have "proud" issue?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure many people already done this.

But here is how I did it.

Prepare the parts :- a 9V IC regulator. ***7809, 2 pcs of 100uF/16V e.capacitors, and a heatsink and pcb.

Then solder all the parts together. The IC pin when seen from front side is Input-Ground-Output. Connect the E.cap at input to ground and output to ground respectively.

Buy the ciggarete jack (since im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience