FeaturesHPCHPC ZTH Race TeamMMEMotorsportsSepang International CircuitTrack

We’re going Racing! HPC-ZTH Race Team – MME 2008

mme-car-final-sideIt’s with pleasure that I introduce to you the HPC-ZTH Race Team which will be racing in the coming MME 2008 – Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race. Zerotohundred.com will be teaming up with HPC, High Performance Challenge. Motorsports event experts.

This is our first ever race involvement of this level so there is much to be learnt. A stepping stone to a future of professional racing. Fortunately for us, HPC have long been into racing and have all the race experience we need to not just be competitive, but to excel.

mme-car-final-corner

We will be updating you with more development on this. So please stay tuned for more. Did i mention that we are still looking for more sponsors, small or large. So if you’re interested, please drop us a line. Here

We need all the support we can get, so if you’d like to contribute, please also drop us a line. Here

mme-car-final-side1

Here are some more details and a list of our current sponsors. *Please note that the renderings and sponsor’s list of the HPC-ZTH Race Team Celica racecar isn’t final.

proposal-21

L
  • L
    lonely driver
  • Aug 14, 2008
first of all i want to say congratulations!
i have question to ask. why choosing a celica as outside there has plenty of car to pick?
O
  • O
    onconnect
  • Aug 14, 2008
cool....but why choose celica??
we would have chosen another car but you dont always get what you want.. ;)
M
  • M
    MiTec-i
  • Aug 14, 2008
at least it's a GTS model...with 6speed manual,it should be good...maybe its charged either way....so still can fight for places...lots of luck HTC-ZTH!!
A
  • A
    AE111_SEG
  • Aug 15, 2008
congrats....... I will be there to support you guys.... from Altezza Forum....
P
  • P
    pandaB
  • Aug 15, 2008
cayalah~ woohoo ...celica also celica la...janji race~
A
  • A
  • Aug 15, 2008
The team supposedly runs 2 cars, the celica gts and a lotus exige.. but due to technical and of course monetary issues, only celica this yr.. we'll get this year's race over before we plan for better setups next year!

watch out for updates and development towards the raceday..
R
  • R
    roy_fatboy
  • Aug 15, 2008
wow.. great to hear that.. congrats.. all the best!
R
  • R
    rossifumie
  • Aug 15, 2008
congrat!!!

all the best!!!!

cheers
X
  • X
    xand
  • Aug 15, 2008
challenging the Red-Bull all-girls team for MME 2008 Best Rookie tittle ??
M
  • M
    mhdsyfl
  • Aug 15, 2008
congrats and all the best..Celica also not bad lah..
K
  • K
    K_C
  • Aug 15, 2008
gogogo~~~~
ZTH~~~
D
  • D
    drive de future
  • Aug 15, 2008
go go celica... all de best
T
  • T
    TOMEI-R
  • Aug 15, 2008
There are two Celicas that are running in the track days now held for MME participants. I saw 2 which are the Team Trial Celica with full bodykits and stickers which is running in class O while the other one is a white colour standard one with roll cage... wonder which one Zerotohundred sponsoring and what class its planning to run in? If its the white one then it should be running in Class B against the Integras and GTIs and Lotusses....
T
  • T
    TitanRev
  • Aug 15, 2008
Congrats! Full support to the team...All the best to the drivers and the team members.
A
  • A
  • Aug 15, 2008
Ours is the plain white celica competing in class B.. car is being painted at Active (aamw.com.my) now.. yeah, the DC2s, gtis, and elises.. tough, but we can be competitive... :D

did i mention we are sitting a chick driver? hehehe..
K
  • K
    karem
  • Aug 15, 2008
holy crap, then the driver will be an instant hottie
    2zzge
  • Aug 15, 2008
dun under estimate celica's power

if know how to to tune/modfy very power geh

ehehheheeh
    2point9
  • Aug 15, 2008
Good Luck ZTH !!! I reckon a top 10 finish will be a great debut.
K
  • K
    kailaash
  • Aug 15, 2008
Good Luck guys hope you guys win....hehehehehe!!!!
L
  • L
    lonely driver
  • Aug 16, 2008
adam/keshy
that would be tough to compete with DC2 and elise
those honda engines was infamous with high revvy while elise is lightweight and its handling
another 2 weeks to go... good luck
J
  • J
    JINEIL2EN
  • Aug 16, 2008
congrat...
Good to see ZTH finally have their own race car...great...

**MR-S will be more better la...
Z
  • Z
    zoggee
  • Aug 16, 2008
I saw Team HPC-ZTH Celica last week during the nite session...a girl racer!. very cute la..

cheers.
E
  • E
    effie
  • Aug 17, 2008
Congrats ZTH/HPC Team....... But, why choose a Sillycar? Oh well..... there's always next year........ Plans for the Lotus ROCKS though...... Good Job........
V
  • V
    vincent
  • Aug 17, 2008
Woo.. A chick driver? All the best to the driver and to ZTH. You're gonna need it since you are going up against DC2s and Elises.
V
  • V
    Vagabond
  • Aug 17, 2008
it looks pretty cool , i always agreed that celica's seem to be under-represented in the MME.

cool as nuts! i'll be there to watch!
B
Go Celica!!!!! stock to stock, the celica should be able to give those dc2 and gti a hard time....... Trial Malaysia's celica is supercharged..... :)
F
  • F
    fayeez
  • Aug 18, 2008
HAVE A NICE RACE...AND DON BLOW THE ENGINE K!!!
F