• V
    Victor
  • Sep 29, 2008
LOL. FUEL HOSE STUCK? haha!
B
  • B
    bien335
  • Sep 29, 2008
not just stuck! it was ripped off! did you not watch the race?
E
  • E
    ephique
  • Sep 29, 2008
He didnt watch the race. LOL~!

Massa & Raikkonen are definitely not lucky charms for Ferrari. They suck badly this year bcoz of the two blokes. They aint gonna stay long there.
S
  • S
    shah5755
  • Sep 29, 2008
hey if not coz by the stupid accident involving n. piquet,i dont think massa will lost like that huh he already leading for 1.5sec in front of hamilton at the time...
C
  • C
    crazykatak
  • Sep 29, 2008
what can i say..sh*t happens in motor racing world..
T
  • T
    tim
  • Sep 29, 2008
It's not really Massa's fault. It's Ferrari that should get the blame for using the faulty high-tech meter compared to the traditional 'lolipop man' that every other team is using.

The lights turned to green way before the fuel hose was off, instinctively Massa powered through and the rest was history.

7 points behind Hamilton. 3 races to go. I think Massa will pull out a miracle, don't u think? =)
L
  • L
    Lennon
  • Sep 29, 2008
Seriously the team tactics sucks......
N
  • N
    NoNac
  • Sep 30, 2008
it's actually not team tactics. its really just equipment malfunction. so really, shit happens. then again massa screws up most of his races.. malfunction or not.
L
  • L
    lonely driver
  • Oct 1, 2008
that is not wat high tech meter or equipments fault... it is due to the pit light indicator that replaces the lollipop man, a new ferrari implementation which i defined as stupid
this is the second time
L
  • L
    lonely driver
  • Oct 1, 2008
and the pit light indicator was controlled by a man at the dock monitoring area and a sensor at the fuel rig. when they pulled the fuel rig the light will automatically go green
L