Altezza spotted!!!

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
spotted silver-gold tezza with plate 988 in midvalley around 8.30pm when going out car park b2 zone C. nice white rim and it parked 2 lot. great! :)

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
spotted white tezza with plate 8448 in PLUS at SUbang interchange around 7pm. too bad i didn't drive my tezza. haha. :D

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
Spotted a black altezza JJ* 3113 with a huge GT wing @ Genting Highlands 1st World Hotel driving around whole day...

ston3r

Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
the lexus is-f is my friend. yep the plate number is RA 77. (Stands for RATT).

i drove the car before, its really damn powerful. the sound of it is pretty amazing, a real monster after 4k rpm. 19inch 6pots does wonders in braking too. truly a competitor to the E92 M3. The 8spd and paddle shift makes it as though you are playing PS3 F1 racing lol...

Car looks huge, but inside is no different from any other sedan, not very spacious.
saw your fren's car in bangsar baru on one of the weekends... yes, the RA77 is a beast and looks really intimidating with those wide wheel arches and huge rims and discs... luckily i walked out to bangsar that day... otherwise.. my altezza really shy to see this big brother :rofl:

btw, i've always wanted to know, did your fren import this in himself or was it thru Naza?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
Spotted another white altezza WH* 222 in Genting 1st World Valet Car Park. Spotted a white Lexus IS, I believe an IS-F at Wing Hin Motorsports Jln Loke Yew(owned by them)

ALT3224

Aug 20, 2008
Black tezza WLD ***8 at Jalan Sultan last night...lights were on, but nobody home...

coriolis

Jul 9, 2008
Spotted a White Altezza with full TRD kit and Lexus badge JK* 2**2 at Taman Molek JB around 740am. Can't see if it's a guy or girl driving. :biggrin:

SpeedCut

Sep 1, 2007
spotted a silver Altezza JxM 9911 few times in Kuchai Entrepreneous Park and orange Altezza WxQ 6995 few times in Damansara Utama park in front LX Mode car dealer...... nice custom made rear bumper n colour :top:

coriolis

Jul 9, 2008
Spotted silver Altezza Jxx50 parked at a factory (Dxxxn) in Senai today. Working there I guess.

pk47

Jun 8, 2004
saw this altezza in mutiara jb 4 months back. Still there for sell? btw year 2005 is europe spec, not japan spec liao. 128k for year 2005 make (dono is it true) is consided good price, i brought my unregisted altezza 03 at last year end cost me 120k.

coriolis

Jul 9, 2008
mokh,

kerja punya pasal bro.. short visit to Amerxxx office. That's why saw the car.

I think the car is still there. Last month I still saw it sitting outside mutiara jb. No takers?

wfhan

Last night, spotted some altezza taiko TT'ing at BRJ, Alam Damai,
-> 18x6, 68x8, 9xx8 , 7xx1
7?7 & PearlBlue tezza...

1JZtezza

Sep 26, 2008
Ahh Sooo YOU are THAT 'MIKE'.....say lah wfhan.
No none of us were drinking(alcohol) but just could not place you coz you look different.
Was that your tezza out front....58xx

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
spotted davidgm16's car on thursday in Trial. i love the smoke headlamp and interior. looks good. btw, david, sms me ur hp no. i forgot take the number from u that day.

wfhan

Ahh Sooo YOU are THAT 'MIKE'.....say lah wfhan.
No none of us were drinking(alcohol) but just could not place you coz you look different.
Was that your tezza out front....58xx
yalor... oh.. i spot a new hair style, hehe..
but i not sure which taiko is which taiko there.. but saw a
couple familiar faces which i can remembered from last year BBQ at Michael Tie's place..
that day sort of last minutes attending the good o'l friends TT at BRJ too.

1JZtezza, so which is u ?.. :P
btw, i didn't drive my car that night (hibernating it during the weekend),
drove my wife car.
58xx donno..

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

spotted davidgm16's car on thursday in Trial. i love the smoke headlamp and interior. looks good. btw, david, sms me ur hp no. i forgot take the number from u that day.
david mms ur car pic to me asking if i kno the car (your car).. hehehe...

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
yalor... oh.. i spot a new hair style, hehe..
but i not sure which taiko is which taiko there.. but saw a
couple familiar faces which i can remembered from last year BBQ at Michael Tie's place..
that day sort of last minutes attending the good o'l friends TT at BRJ too.

1JZtezza, so which is u ?.. :P
btw, i didn't drive my car that night (hibernating it during the weekend),
drove my wife car.
58xx donno..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is the thorn among the roses and he wear spec ...hahahahahahahaha

And i call him UNCLE YAP hahahahahahahahaha :smokin:

Anyone heard this brand about car care? They selling car care stuff. If u buy 3 product from them, u will get car care service for one time.

I dont noe is kena con or wat. Hope not. Anyone tried? Or anyone here had that experience?