WMJ8257 Waja Subang Parade

silverchair

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
Yesterday 14 Sept 2009, i saw two guys with gold Proton Waja WMJ8257, one guy trying to break in the cars that park beside the subang parade (illegal parking along the road), another guy sitting in the car. I don't know they manage to break in or not, coz im rushing for 920pm movie at Sunway, so i just horn them like gila la, then i caoz liao..:rolleyes:

feel like want to "catch" them one, bt gf scared of me kena killed..:rolleyes:

so please aware of this waja, and this waja front bumper is terribly koyak. I can't recognize wat race r them, bt i think they are not malaysian (not 100% sure).

Milo33

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
are you sure sure he try to break in another car??
i think i saw this car plat number around subang la because almost same number with my father wira car...
report police dy?

silverchair

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
yes very sure, because i keep looking at the guy from that car when i park there, he keep walking along the sideway n keep look at every car.. until the end of the road (traffic light there), so i worried ad, then go back my car take my laptop out.

"why i keep looking at him, because the time i want to park my car, he also try to park at my place by reverse his car, then i worry he will hit my car becoz of "stealing" his parking."

After 15-20minutes, i came out frm subang parade, (actually i went there bath at celeb fitness only :p), i saw this guy and car also, now the car ad park infront of me, and i did walk pass the guy and he pretend like nothing. so when i go in my car, i saw him squart there and trying to open the red kelisa parking 1 car ahead in front of my car, so i just horn them, and he terkejut and still stay there until i drive away.

no report police.

Last edited:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
Walao,u should report polis or take ur phone up take the video as ur bukti for a report ma....
If 1 day ur car get stole by someone but got someone see it juz no report police,wat u gonna do that time?

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
u bother to post here but don bother makes a police report if i were one of the owner i sure damm feel angry..... FYI police station just less than 5 min's drive and u can catch shower n movie any time .... dammm....

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
the good point if u can snap & post the pics here so everyone can know this f*%#k! thief and going to police report or sms rakan cops...sighh

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
lets go there n mark them out....dont forget to bring ur bats n autolocks....

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
yup.. subang parade road side parking there sure got lots of thieves cari makan there.. u can see lots of glass shattered at the side of the road ...
mpsj also very hardworking go there give out free saman for those illegal parkers..

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
silverchair bro, no offense but what you did was really selfish and not contributing in fighting crimes.

witnessed a crime taking place but didnt bother to call police and just horn and rush out to catch a movie?...n still dare to shout it out loud here?

anyway, thx for the waja info. it helps a lil.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
is not advisable to take pic or video when the thief is know that u are trying to stop them, unless they didn't notice u or in a bit far distance. else u are the target ler.

what u can do just report police station or get down ask around ppl help to whack kao kao this bugger=sampah masyarakat...

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
should've call the cops lar, just wait in the car and call the police la..

police station also not that far from subang parade.. can call them directly what..

most police station numbers are ####1222/####2222 (# are area codes, example: 61831222 for selayang, 71721222 for BU..sumthin like det)

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better dun park at basement liao, cctv oso useless. coz last time i watch a cctv crime scene, but only can see the human shape, canot see the face! pointless !

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Go out scare ppl rob. Stay inside house also scare robbers break ins. Park car in basement also gif thief steal. Haih...no place is safe nowadays :mad:

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Same thing happened near Subang Parade few month back. I was dropping my wife near the Coffee Bean there. I waited there for a while just next to the illegal parked car, I noticed one fella walking a long the side walk starring at an estima. My first thought was he was admiring the car and he circled the car as if looking for something inside. All this happened infront of me while I was in my car. I drove off and later feels that something is not right here. I turn left at the traffic lights near Carrefour and make a circled around Subang Parade so that I can check out this guy acting suspiciously again while driving on the same road. To my surprise I couldn't find him at all. Feeling disapointed, I make a u turn after carrefour to drove back home. As I made final glimps to the other side of the road (next to Subang Parade), there he was again! This time he was next to an Iswara and looking inside.

I said to my self I'm going to catch this guy if he's into some thing bad. I drove as fast as I can and drove my car near the hill next to the mosque and parked there. From there I couldn't believe my eyes the bugger was forcely pulling a wire from the Iswara door handle. He's doing this in broad daylight and it is not even a secluded area. SH**T!! I forgot to bring along my HP. I could have just called the police. I cant be facing this guy alone as I'm not brave enough by myself. He could have a knive with him.

I went down the stairs and walked slowly toward Subang Parade while looking at what this guy is doing and not to make him knew that I was actually watching him. He was actually still pulling some sort of wire from the door handle. I could hear the noise he's making while pulling the wire from far away. I determined to get the Guards assistance to nab this guy. Sadly there was none station outside so I will hav eto find one inside Subang Parade. Met one Gurka/Nepal guard and told him the situation. We went outside together and showed him the location of the car from the entrance.

There was someone inside the car. I knew we can catch this bugger red handed. We went there but It wasn't that Guy. There's a Female passenger and a Male driver in there which I believe was the car owner. While I was talking to the guard, there he was standing not to far from the Iswara talking on the HP (which i think he's acting like busy). Told the guard that's the guy. I think the guy notice it and seems pissed with me because he spits. I have no proof of his bad intentions.

Then I just drove back home thinking I could have done something good today if i bring along my HP and called the police or I have a baseball bat in my car to whack this bugger my self!!! Be watchfull for any suspicious malay looking guy wearing specticales and begpack outside Subang Parade. This guy doesn't even look like a crook at all.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Same thing happened near Subang Parade few month back. I was dropping my wife near the Coffee Bean there. I waited there for a while just next to the illegal parked car, I noticed one fella walking a long the side walk starring at an estima. My first thought was he was admiring the car and he circled the car as if looking for something inside. All this happened infront of me while I was in my car. I drove off and later feels that something is not right here. I turn left at the traffic lights near Carrefour and make a circled around Subang Parade so that I can check out this guy acting suspiciously again while driving on the same road. To my surprise I couldn't find him at all. Feeling disapointed, I make a u turn after carrefour to drove back home. As I made final glimps to the other side of the road (next to Subang Parade), there he was again! This time he was next to an Iswara and looking inside.

I said to my self I'm going to catch this guy if he's into some thing bad. I drove as fast as I can and drove my car near the hill next to the mosque and parked there. From there I couldn't believe my eyes the bugger was forcely pulling a wire from the Iswara door handle. He's doing this in broad daylight and it is not even a secluded area. SH**T!! I forgot to bring along my HP. I could have just called the police. I cant be facing this guy alone as I'm not brave enough by myself. He could have a knive with him.

I went down the stairs and walked slowly toward Subang Parade while looking at what this guy is doing and not to make him knew that I was actually watching him. He was actually still pulling some sort of wire from the door handle. I could hear the noise he's making while pulling the wire from far away. I determined to get the Guards assistance to nab this guy. Sadly there was none station outside so I will hav eto find one inside Subang Parade. Met one Gurka/Nepal guard and told him the situation. We went outside together and showed him the location of the car from the entrance.

There was someone inside the car. I knew we can catch this bugger red handed. We went there but It wasn't that Guy. There's a Female passenger and a Male driver in there which I believe was the car owner. While I was talking to the guard, there he was standing not to far from the Iswara talking on the HP (which i think he's acting like busy). Told the guard that's the guy. I think the guy notice it and seems pissed with me because he spits. I have no proof of his bad intentions.

Then I just drove back home thinking I could have done something good today if i bring along my HP and called the police or I have a baseball bat in my car to whack this bugger my self!!! Be watchfull for any suspicious malay looking guy wearing specticales and begpack outside Subang Parade. This guy doesn't even look like a crook at all.

you might think you are not a brave person,but your actions is good enough to say,you are definitely BRAVE in a smart way...i remember in school,they call this "Berani tanpa membuta tuli" hehehe.what you did was very smart....proud to have a person like you as a ZTH member...at least you have ethics unlike some people.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI, could i just throw this question to the public, changed my halfcut gb n now my gear gaiter (the leather that covers the gear console) looks like skin torn from alien queen, coz it's greyish n doesn't match my dashboard at all!!!

was trying 2 look for matching gear gaither (black or brown) will do, but failed 2 get so, anyway, since the existing gaiter is still fairly good, is there any possible way to dye/perm/change the colour of the stupid leather????

fyi, have went 2 several...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience