Skyline or Silvia

aduh, depan umah ko je. betul2 depan. bukak pintu umah ko, umah aku la kekeke

Last edited:
alvinT ... i will bro

khoyos ... jiran yang ada merc olskool tu ke?

bikerz ... bleh la join us for tt next time

derrick ... china dolls u mean? hehehe

Khoyos, Bikerz this forum is for Car Talk only not for Jejak Kasih woooo.... I feel want to cry la since both of U just staying opposite to each other for the whole 365 days for so many years I dont know and yet didnt come across to bump each other... Misteri betul la korang ni....

BTW Bikerz buy S15 coz it handles better, sexy, better accelaration than GTT ( not GTR ye..) and it depreciate lesser than GTT.

Juz my opinion. Woooo... Jahax promote Skyline kaw-kaw.... Skyline forever ke bro???

"BTW Bikerz buy S15 coz it handles better, sexy, better accelaration than GTT ( not GTR ye..) and it depreciate lesser than GTT."

are u sure? ... please do the homework before putting such statement dude!

Well..guys, i also from shah alam and just driving a S15 ngam ngam 1 year rite now. Actually is depends on ppl la, tat ppl who need like the skyline more tats why will more choose to it. As for me firstly when i choosing to buy sportcar and my first target with my dad also is a Skyline R34 GTR but we are searching around alot of places, and counted the budget and maintainance and Modification tat i target to 600 to 700hp budget is really alot...so end-up i choose S15 to it and play modified it..... So well is depends on needs and budget to it also. hehe No hurtless....

Im also a Skyline Lover...

maz87 ...

urs is white colour rite?

used to bump a couple of times with the white one around my area ... with white rims and cool looking exhaust

Oh jahax how u know ?..but erm...tat is pass 5 to 6months ago, my S15 is Silvia with Black bonnet front and White rim...but now already is Top-secret Gold, and then with Super-advan 18inc rim edi...hehe... Well Hope in 1 day can meet with u guys and have a TT at shah alam also not bad ,cause shah alam got alot of Full place of parking every where...hahaha

My bro just bough an S15 auto, I love the car soooo much, the petrol like never drop if compare it to my GTR. I try to keep my GTR as standard as possible because i used as daily car. But until i drove his S15for few datys, i feel like wana swap mine R with his S15. In love with the S15 auto, toward it responce. Just drop the pedal and here the tail goes side way.... Its an AUTO....and best of ALL IT BETROL feel DOES NOT DROP!!!!!

S15 is 6 speed 2.0turbo mean road tax around RM400.... and GTT still 5 speed only 2.5turbo ... road tax around RM800..... but HP around the same ....

both car also can use for drift ... depends on how u mod it ..... i think GTT more easy to achieve the desire HP compare to S15...

for me ... i prefer straight six engine sound .... so i choose skyline R33 .... i use it to learn drift also .....

Bump: S15 is 6 speed 2.0turbo mean road tax around RM400.... and GTT still 5 speed only 2.5turbo ... road tax around RM800..... but HP around the same ....

both car also can use for drift ... depends on how u mod it ..... i think GTT more easy to achieve the desire HP compare to S15...

for me ... i prefer straight six engine sound .... so i choose skyline R33 .... i use it to learn drift also .....

Hello guys...

Anybody knows about gtt and s15 fuel consumption?....

and their gross weight..

TQ

Bump: Hello guys...

and their gross weight..

TQ

Why dont you google it for me and post it over here...

my google been blocked here in my office..

TQ

Hello guys...

and their gross weight..

TQ

Bump: Hello guys...

and their gross weight..

TQ
If u want to drive a super car please don't care too much about the FC, just pay and enjoy the ride..
I wonder why some people want to buy super car but they care about the FC.. If FC is ur major concern u shld'nt get a super car but just buy a civic or sth..

OR
Topgear: If u care abt the FC, get a super car like Audi :driver:

A GTT and a Silvia is a not a supercar. 'Sports car' uhmm yes. If you drive a supercar like a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, etc... of course fuel consumption does not matter.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom