Video: 2020 Honda City RS i-MMD first look

leinnz

Sep 28, 2005
If solar panels can take up sun power, it will be great. Now its taking up a lot of space. Solar is best really.
cars with solar roof?

then kena out-paced, out-accelerated, out-everything by a electric vehicle......

well - someone wanted nuclear at one time and that was shot down kaokao. We do have windfarms but the scale is laughable.

and 49 years of fossil fuel isn't a lot leh.
It's ok la, I am not racing ma, I just want a fun car to drive myself. Now also already confirm in Malaysia that Myvi is king ma and Vios is God's car. Anyway if driving electric cars is like the experience I have playing those electric hypercars in Gran Turismo Sport then I don't want le, feels weird.

If solar panels can take up sun power, it will be great. Now its taking up a lot of space. Solar is best really.
Not really, the output in our country is too low for it to be a reliable energy source. For very2 small scale maybe.
IMHO, in Malaysia hydro is the best. can double up as water reserve too until a very edfficient solar panel come up.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Not really, the output in our country is too low for it to be a reliable energy source. For very2 small scale maybe.
IMHO, in Malaysia hydro is the best. can double up as water reserve too until a very edfficient solar panel come up.
Solar is best overall i mean. Hydropower is too destructive to the environment.

for cars i believe in hydrogen fuel cell. But I wish the market would just focus on one and not have multiple different technologies and concentrate all their efforts on one technology.

minibeany

Apr 30, 2017
wonder when we will can have this electric lane for trucks

NAZA Quest Sdn Bhd (Under the NAZA Group of Companies) is the official distributor for Chevrolet vehicles in Malaysia and is organising a pre-registered Chevrolet Captiva get-together session mainly for the sole purpose of offering them up for a bargain!

<!--more-->Naza Quest has indicated...