Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
guys en-light me some info okay?

how many MJ it able to produce for this Firestorm product.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Speaking of dyno,

I'm having a dyno session tomorrow.. If izso wanna come join to test the firestorm, let me know ;)

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
Aisay... should have offered when I still had my car for testing. Now with the new car still learning the ins and outs of the car.

Yup, and both have different wire mount so see which fits. If both does not fit then sorry, we cannot cut....
m-o-d-i-f-y :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Still no conclusive result on this device ? I following this thread and hope to get more information.. :)
That's exactly how I feel man.

But cvkit reported better 1-2km/l FC for his Myvi. Which is quite significant. But at the same time vr2turbo said no difference.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's exactly how I feel man.

But cvkit reported better 1-2km/l FC for his Myvi. Which is quite significant. But at the same time vr2turbo said no difference.
Yup, my air valve aka air leak have better feedback......:driver::biggrin:

royalnkm

Known Member

royalnkm

Known Member
Nov 26, 2014
Sungai Petani
I have both fire storm filter and booster super in my car...it won't gaint a lot of hp and torque...but will feels like car smoother and lighter,and about fuel save,yes it can improve,for my car increase 30-50km per tank depends on weight on foot,but sometimes Fc remain same for sometimes heavy foot but my car still remain smoother and lighter and easier Potong car...and easier to reach higher speed...hope this can help you guys

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have both fire storm filter and booster super in my car...it won't gaint a lot of hp and torque...but will feels like car smoother and lighter,and about fuel save,yes it can improve,for my car increase 30-50km per tank depends on weight on foot,but sometimes Fc remain same for sometimes heavy foot but my car still remain smoother and lighter and easier Potong car...and easier to reach higher speed...hope this can help you guys
Brother, if right foot is light, no firestorm also, fc will be better also......:driver:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Unfortunately for me, the test unit I used didn't work that well. It worked for a few days then my car died on the road in PJ. I removed the FS and replaced the original fuse and car went back to normal. The FS was dead, the fuse wasn't burnt either. Dunno what happened.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
dont waste money on suck a product, if want more spark go for well engineer product like okada, MSD performance, and few more.

Good things never come cheap, cheap things never come good.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Unfortunately for me, the test unit I used didn't work that well. It worked for a few days then my car died on the road in PJ. I removed the FS and replaced the original fuse and car went back to normal. The FS was dead, the fuse wasn't burnt either. Dunno what happened.
Suppose to be Lifetime warranty woh!.....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
dont waste money on suck a product, if want more spark go for well engineer product like okada, MSD performance, and few more.

Good things never come cheap, cheap things never come good.
Probably true. But apparently the newer MSD products made in China are subpar? I dunno, never got a chance to use MSDs.

Suppose to be Lifetime warranty woh!.....:driver:
Dunno. Mine returned back to the fella who loaned me.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Probably true. But apparently the newer MSD products made in China are subpar? I dunno, never got a chance to use MSDs.

Dunno. Mine returned back to the fella who loaned me.
So far fuel savings gadgets, seems there are but savings is so minimal it does not cover the cost of the unit. Still like most mentioned if want to save on fuel, lighter right foot, drive gentle, don't mod the car for more power.....hhahahhahahahha
I have seen many try to increase spark and all that, still does not work. If it does, car manufacturer won't have done it already.

I remember the warranty is, if it fails one to one exchange.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So far fuel savings gadgets, seems there are but savings is so minimal it does not cover the cost of the unit. Still like most mentioned if want to save on fuel, lighter right foot, drive gentle, don't mod the car for more power.....hhahahhahahahha
I have seen many try to increase spark and all that, still does not work. If it does, car manufacturer won't have done it already.

I remember the warranty is, if it fails one to one exchange.....
Vacuum meter best hahaha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you can see from the heavily shrouded example of what looks to be the latest Mitsubishi Mirage, currently being sold in the Thailand market, we were lucky to spot this test vehicle at the Saujana area that was about to be towed back to Mitsubishi HQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience