^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hello Everybody,

Anyone know of any good and reliable mechanics in Seremban? One, that may able to do gearbox conversion or performance upgrade?

Appreciate your help.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yes, I am from Seremban.

Have yet to receive any recommendation on good, reliable workshops.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Seremban? Bro. TitanRev or gunnerzz maybe.....
Me?
No longer in seremban.working in melaka now,enjoying my new job despite the lower pay.

for performance part,hock ming in oakland seems to carry branded stuff.their old branch in Temiang oso the same.installation can only be done in temiang.its somewhere behind the temiang kfc.

other than that i only have heard 1-2 shop but did not know the location.

on hock ming,i just buy item from them and diy install.i bought some bars and air filter.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Me?
No longer in seremban.working in melaka now,enjoying my new job despite the lower pay.

for performance part,hock ming in oakland seems to carry branded stuff.their old branch in Temiang oso the same.installation can only be done in temiang.its somewhere behind the temiang kfc.

other than that i only have heard 1-2 shop but did not know the location.

on hock ming,i just buy item from them and diy install.i bought some bars and air filter.
But will still know your way around.....:driver:

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think Hock Ming workshop no more right? I have been to the one in Oakland, nice, comfortable and organized.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeap...my favourite place to buy aftermarket parts....hock ming...

but saw many parts available too at L two exhaust senawang light industry....must go there someday and shop....(want to redo my exhaust too) :driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I think Hock Ming workshop no more right? I have been to the one in Oakland, nice, comfortable and organized.
The one in oakland does not provide installation.
if want to install,they will arrange it with their branch in Temiang.
Got to have deep pocket if u want to shop at hock ming,high end quality stuff comes with high end price.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

yeap...my favourite place to buy aftermarket parts....hock ming...

but saw many parts available too at L two exhaust senawang light industry....must go there someday and shop....(want to redo my exhaust too) :driver:
Been to L Two twice.they have lots of cheaper alternative part.not those shabby quality parts but working alternative.They seems to run out of stock quite fast for some part like air filter as their price is very competitive.the amoi there is oso very friendly.

Last time have to drive fast2 from kuala pilah as they close at 7pm.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Been to L Two twice.they have lots of cheaper alternative part.not those shabby quality parts but working alternative.They seems to run out of stock quite fast for some part like air filter as their price is very competitive.the amoi there is oso very friendly.

Last time have to drive fast2 from kuala pilah as they close at 7pm.
Run out of stock means they are more popular and I thought you will say the ah moi oso pretty......hhahahhahahahhaa:rofl:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Run out of stock means they are more popular and I thought you will say the ah moi oso pretty......hhahahhahahahhaa:rofl:
well,u can see cars with L Two stickers on.

on the ah moi (ladies in general),dont we tend to set our bar high?
she is nice,very nice indeed.the ah moi at hock ming loses in term of niceness by a small gap.if u ar asking abt ah moi,i prefer l two.hehehe.

serioisly,she is nice.even very friendly when i text or whatsapp to ask abt price and parts.unlike other which is like robot replying our text.that ah moi get an A+ for customer service and satisfaction.she makes me feel good when i am actually 'wasting' money on car..hahahahaha.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well,u can see cars with L Two stickers on.

on the ah moi (ladies in general),dont we tend to set our bar high?
she is nice,very nice indeed.the ah moi at hock ming loses in term of niceness by a small gap.if u ar asking abt ah moi,i prefer l two.hehehe.

serioisly,she is nice.even very friendly when i text or whatsapp to ask abt price and parts.unlike other which is like robot replying our text.that ah moi get an A+ for customer service and satisfaction.she makes me feel good when i am actually 'wasting' money on car..hahahahaha.
She doing good job to be able to get you to spend more......:driver:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Agree, Hock Ming does provide higher ends stuff and the boss himself is honest, easy to speak to. Somehow, I usually ended up buying stuffs online, or at Rev in Sunway.

Have not had the opportunity to check out L-two, and "the" ah moi you guys are talking about. I must have been missing out...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has unveiled their new racer for 2011 - the 458 Challenge. Based on the, you guessed it, 458 Italia, the new Challenge features an updated dual-clutch F1 gearbox, an 'E-Diff' electronic differential, and an 'F1-Trac' traction control system with wet or dry weather settings. Other upgrades for the Challenge include a race suspension that come with solid aluminum bushings, stiffer springs, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience