Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok I got confirmation from Sg Besi Air base, they can't rent out the runway, but they can rent the hangar. Hangar no point la.

So back to square one
We do Ken Block style drive in and out of the Hangar.....:driver::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Dude, I'd rather risk it in KL than in SGP. The consequences in SGP is way higher la. Besides that road is super busy.
That Fineland serious woh!. Probably got camera every few hundred meters.....hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

then I suggest putrajaya or cyberjaya..
I have been there a few times, Best I think is 3 lanes maybe 4 but tight, right?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

You know specifically where?

Oh btw, Honda managed to block off a small stretch of road (legally) in Langkawi by Police to do their test drag. Very interesting. Maybe we can do that also?
Honda woh! As mentioned that day Lambo booked and use Miami Airport, and even that went thru plenty restrictions. What are we to get special treatment?....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, perhaps we could find the ideal road first, see how busy it is, if it's not busy then apply via police to help block the road during our run?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
We do Ken Block style drive in and out of the Hangar.....:driver::rofl:

That Fineland serious woh!. Probably got camera every few hundred meters.....hahahahaha:rofl:
I have been there a few times, Best I think is 3 lanes maybe 4 but tight, right?

Honda woh! As mentioned that day Lambo booked and use Miami Airport, and even that went thru plenty restrictions. What are we to get special treatment?....:biggrin:
I think we need to get help from Ken Block or Jeremy Clarkson to really be able to rent the airstrip.
We no VIP, nobody layan, when celebrity like them ask, they will respond immediately.

Well, perhaps we could find the ideal road first, see how busy it is, if it's not busy then apply via police to help block the road during our run?
Should be fine but need to pay the outriders certain amount for doing so. Aint gonna be free too.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think we need to get help from Ken Block or Jeremy Clarkson to really be able to rent the airstrip.
We no VIP, nobody layan, when celebrity like them ask, they will respond immediately.

Should be fine but need to pay the outriders certain amount for doing so. Aint gonna be free too.
Impersonate the police also.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Impersonate the police also.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good idea, save cost. Want to do illegally. Let's just go all out illegal :rofl:

PETALING JAYA:
Car enthusiasts jailed for impersonating police officers and closing roads illegally for Drag Race Parody.
Car's seized was:
  1. Toyota Passo Extreme 1.5L
  2. Mitsubishi Eclipse 1.6L
  3. VW Touran 2.0L
  4. Nissan Syphilis 2.0L (with pink panty found in the car)
  5. VW Jetta 1.8L
  6. Plastidipped White BMW M3 with Carbon Bonnet and Polis Decals (Police Officer) :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good idea, save cost. Want to do illegally. Let's just go all out illegal :rofl:

PETALING JAYA:
Car enthusiasts jailed for impersonating police officers and closing roads illegally for Drag Race Parody.
Car's seized was:
  3. VW Touran 2.0L
  5. VW Jetta 1.8L
  6. Plastidipped White BMW M3 with Carbon Bonnet and Polis Decals (Police Officer) :rofl:
Hope no pictures.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hope no pictures.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

Looks like CV, body size. :smokin: All go in with this mask okay? I think we don't want our face recorded as well LOL!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

PETALING JAYA:
Car's seized was:
  3. VW Touran 2.0L
  5. VW Jetta 1.8L
Apa Eclipse? LOLOLOL :rofl:

Wow, Izso, this is turning into something huge man. Who you gonna get financial support?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Actually, it's cheaper to pay the outriders than renting Sepang.

I'll send the inquiry if we can find a suitable stretch of road that's not high traffic

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, it's cheaper to pay the outriders than renting Sepang.

I'll send the inquiry if we can find a suitable stretch of road that's not high traffic
Have to find a road that allows other road users to detour. If straight highway then I think not possible. Have to scout around. Thought of Mex highway but then is a long stretch and not possible to use it. Only 3 lanes though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it very limited information that i have about 4g93t GDI.
Because its dashboard & engine with Turbo is attractive to me.

Im not require a high performance engine, 160hp Waja is enough for me.
So, 4g93t gsr is out of my consideration (because i really like the GDI dashboard)

Some forum, people say that it is worth to transplant 4g93t GDI to Waja.
But some say that spare part is expensive or rare.

Im a student who just finish study, and working now.
Im still consider about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience