Pro and Cons of Car Club

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cons is, whoever request for DIT usually the one have to buy lunch or dinner :rofl:
Oh! you miss Banana leaf that day.....:driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I can't deny the below,

Pro
-More lubang to get stuff
-More place to yamcah
-More get to know lot's of awesome people
-Discover ton's to place for Sundary Drive etc..

Con
-Wallet started to have holes

But fact is i won't be in a political area that debate the other, although there are many many other same car group. I always try to know all of them because one group might not know everything.
I am VR4 club member but seldom meet them, instead I join other clubs tt also.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I am VR4 club member but seldom meet them, instead I join other clubs tt also.....:driver:
Ya, no choice, have to go back mandi then off to pick up HM

Last edited:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Yeah i found when someone is toooo obsessed into the car they drive. They always thought their car is the best, always hangout with same type of people talking same thing being typical. I would avoid to become that.

Jom let's have a sunday drive one day with Chu. ops invitation haram ni hahahaha

Corson

Apr 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
:proud:
I can't deny the below,

Pro
-More lubang to get stuff
-More place to yamcah
-More get to know lot's of awesome people
-Discover ton's to place for Sundary Drive etc..

Con
-Wallet started to have holes

But fact is i won't be in a political area that debate the other, although there are many many other same car group. I always try to know all of them because one group might not know everything.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The problem with car clubs, usually the taikor is the one with the flashiest car, not necessary the one who is the most knowledgeable. The owner of the car with stickers, big bodykits and trophy from car show will tell you hellaflush is cool, that it won't affect handling much or that it is dangerous.

And the rest of the idiots will listen and follow.

He probably says JTX is the best engine oil in the world because there's no chemicals and everybody proceeds to listen and follow, and bomb their engines while voiding warranty all at the same time.

And when the knowledgeable guy speaks out with a view differing to the "taikor", he will be perceived by people as being wrong cause, well, he's not popular!

That's why ZTH is cooler than car clubs, nobody gives a shit what you drive, there's no bullshit here, if you say something factual people will agree, you say something inaccurate will just kena tembak.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

u all went to banana leaf ah? where the one infront the school?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
The problem with car clubs, usually the taikor is the one with the flashiest car, not necessary the one who is the most knowledgeable. The owner of the car with stickers, big bodykits and trophy from car show will tell you hellaflush is cool, that it won't affect handling much or that it is dangerous.

And the rest of the idiots will listen and follow.

He probably says JTX is the best engine oil in the world because there's no chemicals and everybody proceeds to listen and follow, and bomb their engines while voiding warranty all at the same time.

And when the knowledgeable guy speaks out with a view differing to the "taikor", he will be perceived by people as being wrong cause, well, he's not popular!

That's why ZTH is cooler than car clubs, nobody gives a shit what you drive, there's no bullshit here, if you say something factual people will agree, you say something inaccurate will just kena tembak.
Hahahahaa i would laugh my butt off at those kind of typical club.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u all went to banana leaf ah? where the one infront the school?
Yup, but we did not enjoy it. Maybe because late the rice was cold, vege also. The fried stuff were over fried but actually still had a lot of people even though it was way pass lunch time...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
me..join with everyone.... :biggrin:

+ for same model car club..u can get good tips/easy service/parts

- is its limited to and only on the particular car model/type....always eyes not opened wide enouf to see the surrounding world...

so keep the balance and most of the time we will be okay :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
TKSS group only 1 of its kind. We are different :rofl:

From Detailing, Repairing, Servicing, Modding, Plastidipping & Soundproofing. :rofl:
Don't forget girls. Lots and lots of lovely girl pictures. :biggrin:

I remember last time I used to join Myvi ICE gatherings. Then one day they started comparing systems, mine being one of the cheapest and still using stock player outshone a lot of those with amps and everything. Those guys seriously not happy with me after that.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Don't forget girls. Lots and lots of lovely girl pictures. :biggrin:

I remember last time I used to join Myvi ICE gatherings. Then one day they started comparing systems, mine being one of the cheapest and still using stock player outshone a lot of those with amps and everything. Those guys seriously not happy with me after that.
U said Myvi ma. Keyword: Myvi :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience