The kind of obd code reader is easy to use, and cheap?

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
I hope to get some advice here, would be grateful.I have a volvo XC90 T6 car, we can search a lot about obd code reader products, which one is suitable for my car? do not know which is better?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
provided u have an android or iphone....

there are OBD2 bluetooth adapters for sale out there... if compatible, buy those and plug into ur ECU and u can download apps to ur phone for monitoring etc via bluetooth

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
As long as you only need to read and erase fault code, most readers will do. But if you plan to observe engine parmeters, program control units and much more, you need a higher tech diagnostics like autoland or autologic

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
As long as you only need to read and erase fault code, most readers will do. But if you plan to observe engine parmeters, program control units and much more, you need a higher tech diagnostics like autoland or autologic
Thank you for your suggestion

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
where can buy this thing other than thru internet?
We can find product information to the company, some company is selling a diagnostic tool, the obdmate om580 is good product Via the Internet,Buy Car Diagnostic Tool to check engine,Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”, it is convenient .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience