Proton and Angry customer

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Lolx... The previous proton. Waja->Savvy is definitely a disgrace in the automotive world. Seeing improvements done by DSZ from time to time. Finally, it regains part of my confidence and then DSZ resigned. Haiz...

Btw, what does R3 capable of other than making good looking bodykits and racing with a non proton...??? Haha.... We have a transmission facility that has proven to produces gear set that takes 1000HP in Melaka and bodykit is still all R3 does. How ironic....

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
yes speed2horizon,
when satria neo just launch......the "external look's" do impress me too.....BUT.....i think......wat a waste putting a proton logo there.....IF......the logo is other brand like Honda, toyota.....IM sure it sales maybe triple up......

my fren hav one.....he complaint bout the cvt gearbox......cant hi rev.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yes speed2horizon,
when satria neo just launch......the "external look's" do impress me too.....BUT.....i think......wat a waste putting a proton logo there.....IF......the logo is other brand like Honda, toyota.....IM sure it sales maybe triple up......

Neo with CVT gearbox?:hmmmm:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
yes speed2horizon,

am i mention wrongly......not cvt than wat leh.....anyway the gb r so lousy.....
Err... Neo doesn't uses CVT....

And for most DBW throttle, there's a safety measurement for engine to prevent over revving... No matter how much u tekan, the stepper motor will cut the throttle...

Example, Lancer GT and Inspira 2.0. They are basically same hardware... but the ECU are programmed differently. On N or P, the rev cut for Inspira is lower than Lancer... But simple flashing does the trick....

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Still dont get as to why he was talking abt BMW ?? If he can afford a beemer then still talk so much meh complaint here and there ??
I do understand that the service was messed up but why talk abt his other cars ?? :banghead:

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
i say no 2 tin milo car toooooo........

BUT......not alll PROTON model categorise in "TIN MILO CAR".......

we hate not bcoz.....its......tin milo......

we hate coz its steal money fr tiny / small / rakyat like us........

"THEY R NOT COMPETE IN THE FAIR MARKET""""""""""""""this is what actually we hate so much bout proton.....:banghead:
good comment..

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Proton Inspira 2.0P..better than Vios and City yo!
all have pro and cons....

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

if we want to compare.....

1) Fuel consumption
2) safety (eg. how many airbag, how fast its can be stop while driving maybe 100km/h...etc), if really hit, body it-self will hit the driver not??>
3) Brand name (not the name already died many2 times)
4) the origin of the car (not copy / taken or steal fr other manufacturer design, engine capability(can stand hi-rev not?),)
5) 2nd-hand selling value
6) wether its environment friendly...
7) wether it user friendly (feature inside car)
8) reliability of that car...
9) maintenance (roadtax, insurance)
AND so on, son on.............is PROTON mature enough to compete without TONGKAT ALI fr our GOV.....

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

one thg really true....IS......most japanese car below rm100k, the deskboard all made like my son toy plastic.....no more like last time......QUALITY one.....like luxury saloon car......even proton preve also better than them.....in this issue PROTON win for 1st time....haha:rofl:
yes..tha's rite...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
customers are smart nowaday and like to complain too..

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
i heard in the clip..he asked the sales manager not to giving a smile while he talking....she or he still can smile when a customer shout at them about bad customer service they got..OMG .....Tak malu ke manager tu kena tiaw dpn org...dah biasa kot kena tiaw hari hari

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i also heard bout him/her not able to speak english....blur

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
regardless the 'proton' name.that was the full sceenes. if i were to decide (of how it came to the situation), i need to know what happened earlier.. it could be of human incompetency, a bad day, everything. just my 2 cents..

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
The customer mentioned that he has bought a Beemer for his wife (I think), why didnt he save his time and money in getting it in the first place? Either way serves proton good and well. They have obviously not learned after all these years.