Need For Speed goes back to its roots with The Run w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The recent editions of the Need For Speed franchise has been very track-biased with Shift and the sequel to it coming soon, Shift 2. Most of us would remember when Need For Speed was all about running wild on the streets with some of the fastest sports cars money couldn’t buy.

Now the franchise is returning to its roots with the next title in the series, The Run. Slated for release on 15 November, The Run’s storyline goes something like this, you have to make your way across the country with the baddies and coppies on your tail. Not much is let loose on the actual script but the press release did mention gamers will ‘blow across borders, weave through dense urban traffic, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds.’

The trailer doesn’t divulge much but there’s plenty of drama and, from the looks of it, a strong storyline too. You get glimpses of some of the machinery that will be waiting to be piloted by you, including an Audi R8, Porsche Cayenne, Ford Mustang and a Ford Taurus Police Interceptor that will be your nemesis.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vD8nZz3UYcE" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: EA

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to brozz out there.
Im looking for this car. Its not stolen, i sold this car to a youngster on june 2011 n he promise me that he will make jpj inspection n transfer name, few months later i checked whether the owner do make the transfer name o not n i found out tht there is no transfer name n got summons. Road tax exp n 3 months ago my friend saw it at sunway area. Please do help me to notice the car n the owner. I cant reach him. Switch off the fon.

White color civic ek3 with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience