There it is, the latest, most evolved Proton Saga since the Proton x Geely partnership is finally here. It is also Proton’s best selling product – contributed a staggering 2 million cars, literally half of the national car maker’s 4 million vehicles sold since inception.
As you’d expect from the recent changes made in Proton, this newly facelifted Saga has been improved all round, is more refined throughout and pack tempting features previously unattainable in cars of this segment. But one thing It’ll not get is the “Hi Proton” driving companion.
The Saga will still be powered by 95hp / 120nm 1.3 litre four-cylinder engine and comes with either the 5 speed manual or 4 speed auto
2019 Proton Saga notable features:
– New, large 7 inch floating android In car entertainment touch screen display, which is mounted centrally above the repositioned air con vents.
– 4 speed torque converter automatic transmission sourced from Hyundai replaces the CVT
– New, more dynamic front and rear bumper looks good, is a lot more pronounced and sporty.
– Unmissable, horizontal LED daytime running lights are featured in the front bumper
– New face has integrated “Infinite Weave” motif in the front grill.
– New 15″ wheels are fashioned in polished twin 5 spoke design, with 185/55 Silverstone Kruizer tyres
– New interior LED map lights is a lot larger than before and nestles within higher quality Tricot headlining.
– New remote key fob opens the bootlid, and does away with the key hole.
– Better brakes comprises bigger front disc brakes and also the rear drums
– Now has ABS as standard including EBD, brake assist and auto hill hold.
Snow White, Armoured Silver, Jet Grey, Rosewood Maroon, Ruby Red
Saga 1.3L Premium AT RM39,800
Saga 1.3L Standard AT RM35,800
Saga 1.3L Standard MT RM32,800
All prices are OTR without Insurance