Where you go for alignment? - Zerotohundred.com
Zerotohundred.com
Home Features News Forums The Marketplace Showcase Videos TIMETOATTACK! Store!
Go Back   Zerotohundred.com > Technical Section > Wheel And Tyre


Reply
 
LinkBack Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Where you go for alignment?

As title, where do you guys (kaki) go to align your wheels?
I have been to some, most of their machines didn't measure correctly.

Any shop (PJ/KL) recommend to do the alignment?
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9
Likes: 1
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

If somehow you pass by bandar baru bangi, check out Ah Man Tyre. unfortunately every time wanna do alignment have to queue about 30mnt to an hour.
mysyncorp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Liked: 3 / 3 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

come cheras tmn pertama ah hee alignment manually adjust using ruler
ahead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
Orang Tua
 
papagoines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ampang/Selangor
Posts: 1,999
Likes: 574
Liked: 337 / 225 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysyncorp View Post
If somehow you pass by bandar baru bangi, check out Ah Man Tyre. unfortunately every time wanna do alignment have to queue about 30mnt to an hour.
may i know which section? my mum's house near bangi, i can do alignment if I visit her hehe

For me there are 3 shop that I went and with great satisfaction
  1. Below the Sg Chua, Kajang overpass there are this otai shop runs by a sole unker.... very ol skool... can do balancing on wheel. Heard it closed down already, maybe the unker passed away or 'sudah tak larat' since last time I visit him 2 year ago, he look around in the mid 50's
  2. TekMing in Sunway. Nearer to my office. Very good and of course friendly
  3. A big tire shop (can't remember the name though) in Bandar Baru Ampang near my house. Very good but not the chit-chat type
__________________
Please pray for our brethrens in Misr, Filasṭīn, Sūriyā, Iraq and Burma! Every prayers count!

My car
Perodua Kancil 850EZi (round-eyes) chassis
660cc DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder turbocharged
Manual 5speed tranny (factory LSD deleted)
scream pipe with FGK cat-back exhaust set
papagoines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

I was told Kee Hin @OKR,but went there was long quece,and they simply finish mine.
Wasn't totally satisfied.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagoines View Post
may i know which section? my mum's house near bangi, i can do alignment if I visit her hehe

For me there are 3 shop that I went and with great satisfaction
  1. Below the Sg Chua, Kajang overpass there are this otai shop runs by a sole unker.... very ol skool... can do balancing on wheel. Heard it closed down already, maybe the unker passed away or 'sudah tak larat' since last time I visit him 2 year ago, he look around in the mid 50's
  2. TekMing in Sunway. Nearer to my office. Very good and of course friendly
  3. A big tire shop (can't remember the name though) in Bandar Baru Ampang near my house. Very good but not the chit-chat type
Teik Ming is near my place,
How much is Teik Ming charge for alignment?
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #6
Orang Tua
 
papagoines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ampang/Selangor
Posts: 1,999
Likes: 574
Liked: 337 / 225 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Mind sharing what is it that you don't satisfied wif Kee Hin?

About TekMing, can't remember since last time I do alignment for my car there early dis month... rm20~ rm30 if I'm not mistaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfey7 View Post
I was told Kee Hin @OKR,but went there was long quece,and they simply finish mine.
Wasn't totally satisfied.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------


Teik Ming is near my place,
How much is Teik Ming charge for alignment?
__________________
Please pray for our brethrens in Misr, Filasṭīn, Sūriyā, Iraq and Burma! Every prayers count!

My car
Perodua Kancil 850EZi (round-eyes) chassis
660cc DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder turbocharged
Manual 5speed tranny (factory LSD deleted)
scream pipe with FGK cat-back exhaust set
papagoines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagoines View Post
Mind sharing what is it that you don't satisfied wif Kee Hin?

About TekMing, can't remember since last time I do alignment for my car there early dis month... rm20~ rm30 if I'm not mistaken
B'coz the time I went there were many cars, and the road in front of the shop is narrow,
so they just quickly finish it and I found out my steering was not well corrected.
Maybe I went on wrong time...

Rm20-30, erm...can consider!
Are their machine accurately?
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
Orang Tua
 
papagoines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ampang/Selangor
Posts: 1,999
Likes: 574
Liked: 337 / 225 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfey7 View Post
B'coz the time I went there were many cars, and the road in front of the shop is narrow,
so they just quickly finish it and I found out my steering was not well corrected.
Maybe I went on wrong time...

Rm20-30, erm...can consider!
Are their machine accurately?
normally for shop that popular, i tend to go there very early... dun want them to cincai do it

as per tekming, as far i can remember i paid for less than rm100 for alignment+adjust camber+balancing... so i assume around rm20~rm30 la

as per accuracy, i remember i when there for alignment then 4 weeks later I hit a very large hole and went back there to re do my alignment... the taukey face when red and ask me how come i want to re-do my alignment and he even want to scold one of the pomen there... I quickly say that I hit a large hole then his nerve calmed down and personally drove my car around the block to check... then he say this wasn't alignment but my electrical power steering issue (i'm driving kancil wif Daihatsu Mira L502 hafkat in it including electrical power steering)

surely does, after changing my power steering motor, everything when to normal (change at another workshop la)... and taukey does not charge me a single sen

dis assure me that they done a good job... if other shop, they just re-do the alignment and charge me again for sure..

but please check the place out, it's been a while I've been there due to the nature of my job always outstation
__________________
Please pray for our brethrens in Misr, Filasṭīn, Sūriyā, Iraq and Burma! Every prayers count!

My car
Perodua Kancil 850EZi (round-eyes) chassis
660cc DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder turbocharged
Manual 5speed tranny (factory LSD deleted)
scream pipe with FGK cat-back exhaust set
papagoines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagoines View Post
normally for shop that popular, i tend to go there very early... dun want them to cincai do it

as per tekming, as far i can remember i paid for less than rm100 for alignment+adjust camber+balancing... so i assume around rm20~rm30 la

as per accuracy, i remember i when there for alignment then 4 weeks later I hit a very large hole and went back there to re do my alignment... the taukey face when red and ask me how come i want to re-do my alignment and he even want to scold one of the pomen there... I quickly say that I hit a large hole then his nerve calmed down and personally drove my car around the block to check... then he say this wasn't alignment but my electrical power steering issue (i'm driving kancil wif Daihatsu Mira L502 hafkat in it including electrical power steering)

surely does, after changing my power steering motor, everything when to normal (change at another workshop la)... and taukey does not charge me a single sen

dis assure me that they done a good job... if other shop, they just re-do the alignment and charge me again for sure..

but please check the place out, it's been a while I've been there due to the nature of my job always outstation
sounds like so good!
I gonna try in short time.


---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

anyone has other suggestion?
hope this thread will give you other substitute to your ride.
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #10
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9
Likes: 1
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

papagoines

The shop i mentioned is the same shop row with brother's accessories, further down more. I don't know the actual town section called in Bandar baru bangi. Another landmark you should find is the clinic Lita Alis if not mistaken. Just beside it.
mysyncorp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Orang Tua
 
papagoines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ampang/Selangor
Posts: 1,999
Likes: 574
Liked: 337 / 225 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysyncorp View Post
papagoines

The shop i mentioned is the same shop row with brother's accessories, further down more. I don't know the actual town section called in Bandar baru bangi. Another landmark you should find is the clinic Lita Alis if not mistaken. Just beside it.
either section 7 or 8 i can't remember hehe... in front of PKNS rite?

if that area, I'd rather go to the Castrol AutoServ in front of hassan cafe
__________________
Please pray for our brethrens in Misr, Filasṭīn, Sūriyā, Iraq and Burma! Every prayers count!

My car
Perodua Kancil 850EZi (round-eyes) chassis
660cc DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder turbocharged
Manual 5speed tranny (factory LSD deleted)
scream pipe with FGK cat-back exhaust set
papagoines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Track or Drift kaki, where you guys go for alignment?
Come provide some suggestions here
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
uNkleHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
Likes: 2
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to uNkleHH
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

at my hometown..mostly i go my cousin shop at IM2 or my fren shop at Jln Beserah.. both also friendly~~:D:D:D:D
__________________
uNkleHH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uNkleHH View Post
at my hometown..mostly i go my cousin shop at IM2 or my fren shop at Jln Beserah.. both also friendly~~:D:D:D:D
Where is your hometown?
ericfey7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #15
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 21
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: Where you go for alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfey7 View Post
Where is your hometown?
im2 or beserah is in Kuantan, Pahang bro.. :)
darkelz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

  Zerotohundred.com > Technical Section > Wheel And Tyre

Previous: Previous Thread | Next Thread :Next
Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



Latest Posts
  Momo steering
Last Post Yesterday 11:43 PM
  [WTS] T20 3156 7440 W21W 7W LED Cree
Last Post Yesterday 08:58 PM
  Perodua Alza - 8" OEM DVD Monitor
Last Post Yesterday 05:48 PM




2000 - 2014 Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Lifestyle Network | Tags | Terms of Use | Visitor Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Top