• Wonders On Wheels - Naza

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i would say perodua..i tot they would be the underdogs but they had a t/c-ed myvi there! nice..

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Please give full option list lar.... Perodua not in your poll ler.

Best booth : Honda
Best Girls : Mitsubishi (Not only pretty, they present their products !)
Best Cars : Mercedes Benz (Appreciate they put all out, and i get to climb up to CLS and test the funky crazy front single cup holder which is more sophisticated than campro engines
Prettiest Girls : Bridgestone
Surprise of the show : Perodua Kenari RS

Worst : Unsurprisingly Proton - Gen2, Waja Campro and Savvy ONLY ! fxxk you Proton! Putting less car in a International Car Show than your normal showrooms is a disgrace to Malaysia.

tl1987

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
just went there today...my vote go to nissan again...nice wood finishing floor...hehe

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford had wonderful booths...
The car that made my day was the F430 at the Naza Wonder on Wheels... the F430 is my fav supercar...!!

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
my picks
Best booth : Honda (nice to watch ASIMO in real life) & simply love all the red-ness of the cars
Best Girls : most are nice...good themes
Best Cars : Hamann F430, Enzo, Pagani Zonda (Naza) coz i get my chance to sit in all 3 cars plus unbuckle-ing the zonda's engine hood to drool on all the CF's
Prettiest Girls : Bridgestone
Surprise of the show : Perodua is awesome...good job. underdogs with attitude

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
MaNofWaR said:
Best Cars : Hamann F430, Enzo, Pagani Zonda (Naza) coz i get my chance to sit in all 3 cars plus unbuckle-ing the zonda's engine hood to drool on all the CF's
Those are already the best cars .... anywhere .... any occasion. ... how come you get to sit in the cars?

And oh ~ TO NAZA :

Mitsubishi got themselves professional models even to promote their L200 pickup truck made in Thailand. NAZA gotten themselves i-dunno-what-are-those that sits on those super, hypercars acting like sluts ...... it was a total turn off to see that .... everyone was saying like :" wah~~ a pile of dung on works of art....."

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
for me perodua booth is just a big circus with all the parts shown (engine & bodykits) from Toyota. Did anyone really think that these cars were developed by local R&D?!?!? 4wd turbo rally car and etc

That little booth they had at the back trying to suggest that they designed the myvvi is only a story that they want the public to believe, its literally a mock-up of what is in Japan and all the tech has been transferred to perodua for the slightest R&D namely playing around with light clusters

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
manofwar : damn... how come u got to sit in those cars?! Would you happen to know how much their selling the F430 for??... (just wondering.. sell my house also can't afford)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello!!

i'm using satria 1.5uk spec.. i like 2 know how 2 modified my car at least top speed can reach 200km/h.. how to increase my car hp n torque??? please help me.. give me the details!
can private me also... [email protected]...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience