TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

D1 Grand Prix Malaysia - The Preview and SS0 5 Dot 5 - | Day |
Bukit Jalil Stadium Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

Images by: Andy Goh
Words: R3

A record number of over 25,000 spectators witnessed what could possibly be Malaysian motorsports history in the making as the 05/06 Street Shoot-Out Championships drew to a climatic conclusion here at the Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil on Saturday.

The event attracted the biggest number of competitors ever in both Time Attack and Drift Attack categories and also played host to two of the most prominent figures in the sport of drifting, Keiichi Tsuchiya and Yasuyuki Kazama from the D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix Series (D1GP), a first for Malaysia and South East Asia

But the real crowd puller was the drift attack finals held later in the day. Official D1GP judge Keiichi Tsuchiya, who is widely respected as the "Drift King", and 2005 D1GP Champion Yasuyuki Kazama started proceedings with demonstration runs.

Tsuchiya drove R3's own specially-prepared R3 Waja DSpec, drifting it around the bespoke course at speeds of up to 140kmh. Kazama also demonstrated his signature "wakuwaku" or rodeo drift technique, half-straddling the driver's side door whilst doing donuts and figure of eights in a Nissan Silvia S15 at up to 80kmh..

More Images Below:

mika

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
i'm ther for 2 days.... happenin' maaa......

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
i think the rear suspension totally serious damage...........
tis is the car made in malaysia................

sYc

Feb 19, 2006
where did u guys get the info about this event?
can some pls inform me next time...
dont wana miss it again :(

CROSSXX

Sep 19, 2005
penang
hi to everybody!!! what's a nice event .... does anyone here got a picture of KE 70 (GL) with Toyota levin Facelift??? Just heard from myfriend that got a few car (toyota GL) in KL using Toyota Levin AE 86 facelift....

really appreciate it if someone can post it here.....

p/s donut!! what's a nice car u got there bro... if i'm not mistaken.... i already had a close view at your little monster at batu kawan drift event (penang).... really nice KP61 u got there....

Last edited:

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
Great Event !! Thumbs up all the way!! We need more events like this!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience