[WTB] Need to sell your car? Trade in available! Used cars wanted! (Any Make & Model)

Cars for sale

[WTB] Need to sell your car? Trade in available! Used cars wanted! (Any Make & Model)

Harrybobo

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello fellow peeps in ZeroToHundred!

Looking or planning to sell your car? Well look no further, as you've come to the right place.

Taking all brands and models. From small Kei cars to V12 monsters. Doesn't matter. Just ask and you shall receive (The quotation that is. :aetsch::aetsch:).
Door to door service and no hassle for you. (Klang Valley only)
Free estimation of your vehicle (Yes, some things are still free! :party:)
Once both parties are happy with the price we pay on the spot! :shakehands::shakehands:

Just PM or whatsapp me using the format below;

-Make & Model:
-Year of manufacture:
-Transmission:
-Mileage:
-Money owed to bank
-Remarks: (Add anything you like)

Once you have all that information just reply this page, PM or whatsapp me and I shall give you the best price your car ASAP!

PM / Whatsapp / SMS - HARRY 012-9125034

Many thanks! Since you have all read this from top to bottom I, Harry, wish you all good health and wealth! And a spanking new car in the near future! :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Calling all James Bond fans, here are the top 7 favorite Bond fans selected, come and select yours. (Top to bottom order)

1st. Starting off with this surprising 1964 Aston Martin DB5 in "Goldfinger," 1965. The Aston Martin is a regular favorite in Bond movies. This 60s fighting machine comes with audacious passenger ejection seat, oil slick...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience