Another new Airtek turbo owner

Feb 18, 2017
essex
Good Day to all,

Dean from uk

I purchased a modified Airtrex today and boy does it move!!
On my journey back it jerked a couple times when I planted my foot so it could be that its not the finished article just yet.
Its riding on 19" rims with a 225/40 stretch tyre.

My plans are to take it too a well sought tuner and get them to run the rule over the whole car. Stick it on the rolling road to find out what issue caused the jerking and power output.
I'm sure it can be improved and I'm willing to throw a little money on it!
On boost you hear the clicking noise quite loud so need to relocate if possible or change bc for a better one?

First on my list is to put a hks silent power on it then change the wheels,
Steering wheel, source recaros and brembos then see where to go from there.

Please advise best tire/wheel size combo from 18" to "20 (for instance I was looking at 20x10 56 offset on 5x112 Mercedes amg ml alloys)

List of known mods

Air intake
Twin central exhaust
Boost controller - 2 stage set at 0.6 & 1.4
Uprated Fmic
Turbo
Evoscan software
cams & injectors

Hopefully the fuel pump has been changed!!
Pictures to follow soon

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
When you plant your foot down and it jerks at high boost, it could be bad MAF sensor. Does the boost swings up and down when it jerks? I had the same issue before my MAF sensor failed. MAF sensor typically lasts 4-5 years.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo there,i'm finding any best exhaust(whole set/separately)with nice sound(low sound at low speed and vroom sound at high speed)but dont want the lousy sound....hope to get pickup abit for my car...i'm driving satria 1.3 manual...do sms me if got any exhaust with the cheap price for sale...0129563126 matt..if can would like to trade-in my current exhaust(stock extractor-changed mid bullet-changed muffle)

if can swap also good....:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience