Shops worth a look in Central KL

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
Hi

I am from UK but I live in Thailand but I will be in KL next week, I have one free day on Tuesday. My hotel is near KL Sentral station.

I have been to KL before and seen the normal stuff for tourist, but I am a petrol head, is there anything interesting to see in central KL, maybe buy some accessories for my car (but not big because I will fly back to Thailand) or any place to look at cool modified cars on the KL scene?

I drive a Lancer so the Malaysian scene is interesting for me because a lot of Mitsu tech in Protons there

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

I am from UK but I live in Thailand but I will be in KL next week, I have one free day on Tuesday. My hotel is near KL Sentral station.

I have been to KL before and seen the normal stuff for tourist, but I am a petrol head, is there anything interesting to see in central KL, maybe buy some accessories for my car (but not big because I will fly back to Thailand) or any place to look at cool modified cars on the KL scene?

I drive a Lancer so the Malaysian scene is interesting for me because a lot of Mitsu tech in Protons there

Go to Sunway, just after the Sunway Pyramid Mall, and spent the day browsing around that area, full of automotive shops but it's a big area so be prepared.

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
Go to Sunway, just after the Sunway Pyramid Mall, and spent the day browsing around that area, full of automotive shops but it's a big area so be prepared.
Many thanks, found it on Google street view already, will try and look in real this week :top:

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
So thanks for the advice, I made it to the Sunway area on Tuesday, arrived on this LOL

was interesting to look around, lots of cool high end and a few supercars took a few pics

Attachments

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
Didn't buy anything it was not really practical as I was flying and had no small items I really need, would have liked to talk to someone about more everyday modified cars like this that started off with a similar engine as my Lancer, but maybe with a turbo as there is a FMIC under the bumper

but no chance for that, maybe next time I need to go to a car meet?

Anyway it was a hot day and after an hour of walking round I was sweating so much I went to H&M in sunway plaza and bought a fresh T-shirt LOL

Anyway back in Thailand now, wish I could have been driving one of the Supercars I saw but actually went in something way faster and more expensive

Got a nice view of Sepang as I left

thanks for the advice to go and look there

cheers

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

My sister's swift was stolen today at 430am at Subang Permai near kg melayu subang . The car was hijack in her own house (suspected 2 setan was involved) by cutting down the lock of main door of the house and steal the car key to ignite the poor swift. This setan also tried to start my bro's estima but unfortunately the car was unable to start due to some reason.

the best part was nobody heard any noise when this 2 mofo break into the house (suspect pukau).

asking very much you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience