Mercedes Service outside

afham07

Oct 14, 2004
hi guys,

I recently got a car, 2008 E230 W211 model. It is actually a company car but we want to maintain the car outside of mercedes service center due to high cost. It also has some errors, EPS error on the display.

I currently looking for mercedes expert in Klang or Shah Alam for this matter. Anyone can help?

Thank you.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mercedes out of my league but saw a workshop near my place.
Interchamp Auto Sdn. Bhd., seems they service Mercedes there, but is in Jalan Penchala, Petaling Jaya

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
If it helps, this shop does both BMW and Mercedes but is based in Bandar Tun Razak, perhaps a call to him may answer some of your questions. I use them for my BMW and MINI

016 2206687 Ah Wai - BM World

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience