I just bought a second hand Lexus IS250

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I recently bought a second hand Lexus IS 250 as my second car beside my CLS 55 AMG...It's a single owner 2007 Silver colour Lexus 2.5L (A) Paddle Shift Japan Specs for RM70,000....After few days of driving this IS 250, i found that it is indeed a very good car that gives a comfort driving & a nice sporty shape....The engine is very responsive and the size is about right for a daily commuter to work....It features a number of useful state of the art accessories to assist in the driving & to ease off driver's load while driving....they are such as:

- ABS Brakes,
- Adjustable Steering,
- Airbag Driver,
- Airbag Passenger,
- Alarm,
- Bluetooth Connectivity,
- CD Player,
- MD Player
- Central Lock,
- Climate Control,
- Cruise Control,
- DVD Player,
- Electric Seat,
- Head Up Display,
- Interior Lighting
- Leather Seats,
- 6 speed Paddleshift,
- Park Assist,
- Push Start,
- Reverse Camera
- Sport Rims,
- Touch Screen,
- Voice Recognition

The only negative aspect of the car is the Japanese Language GPS & Radio system since it is a Japan specs.....But overall...very good....A recommended car for those who love small & compact cars...

What are your thought on this?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience