Where to do leak test?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Where to do compression & leak test?

My b16a in engine is losing some coolant in small amount. I have replaced the radiator cap and seemed to solved the problem. However, there is some foam under the radiator cap. I plan to do compression and leak down test to confirm that the head gasket is still okay. Any of you guys know where I can do this in the Northern area (Ipoh, Kedah or Penang)?

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe northern sifus can help?
Have to be northern sifu dy.
I remember seeing my mechanic do compression test for one of his other client before and just last week he did radiator pressure test for my VR. Found water jacket in between gearbox and engine leaking. Have to take out gear box to replace....:bawling:

Cannot recommend as he is in KL....:smokin:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Update: I thought it's a good idea to do a radiator flush. The foam under the radiator car disappeared after that. Problem solved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, i'm driving and iswara 12v 1.5cc carbie engine. recently i saw somebody is selling his 12v 1.3cc injection engine everything like half cut. I am plan to buy this halfcut since it is manual transmission & it is injection engine. But too bad, this is 1.3cc.

so my question is, is there anything i can do if i transplant this injection halfcut, but i want to maintain it as 1.5cc.

looking forward for you advise, Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience