i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that hea

haziezulwdn3158

Sep 8, 2016
GB
Re: i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that

doch head...plug to block 4g67.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
Re: i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that

doch head...plug to block 4g67.

Yes in US people use on mitsu eclipse as well... fits 4G63 block as well. So what do you want to know about the head bro? mata kasar looks like head vr4, mirage turbo, evo...:biggrin:

haziezulwdn3158

Sep 8, 2016
GB

i want to know diffrent whit evo 3 head...i have 1 this head,i planing want to use for next project..:)...so i trying get the info about this type head..hehe

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com

i want to know diffrent whit evo 3 head...i have 1 this head,i planing want to use for next project..:)...so i trying get the info about this type head..hehe

I can help up to this aje.. more than this pakar porting can do wonders vs OEM head performance:

JDM Japan + Caribbean: DOHC
4g63 2.0L with "18" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber big ports
4g63 2.0L with "20" Head casting featuring 47 cc combustion chamber big ports
4g61 1.6L with "16" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber small ports
4g61 1.6L T with "16" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber small ports
4g61 1.6L T with "18" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber big ports
4g67 1.8L with "18" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber big ports
4g64 2.4L with 43 cc combustion chamber big ports

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to fit a evo motor to my neo either a 1.8t or a 2.0t i can find any info on the swap and ive been looking for weeks,

i really want the 2.0 in but want i want to know is what gearbox is used? also are the mounts the same? im guessing not but want to make sure.
the lad who is doing my car has a twin engine c2 , awd with over 500whp so he knows what he is doing but i want to get everything before we start.

or is the 1.8t an easier job?

hope someone can help as i want to get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience