car service and repairer

Car Shops and Services

car service and repairer

Jun 2, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Hello ZeroToHundred Forum !

We are some automotive college students that's trying to earn some income and not depending fully from our parents. Ofcourse there are a lot of car service and repair shops available around Petaling Jaya that has much more experience, but with experience comes with a price. But we are also experience, and we are not famous, so our charges will not be as high as shops outside, because we're doing this directly from our hostel.

in the 20th century, car repairers doesn't really want to do old cars that's dated back to the 70's, and because of this reason we've come up with a plan, and that is to do what shops outside will not do,and that's fixing your old 70's or 80's car. and dont worry about parts, we can find the parts for your car and fix your car for you

https://www.facebook.com/oldschoolfixer/ << this is our new facebook page

in our facebook page there will be my personal number and also the place where my team will be doing the work

after saying everything, as mentioned we can have your car parts covered, and also fix it for you, what a great deal !

P.S - we are not just some inexperienced people trying to do what experienced people do

and I know not everyone uses facebook, so here's my private number - 01116026718 (WhatsApp or wechat preferred)
you can also ask me anything regarding this thread through my number :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience