Need Help in Kelisa

Jan 12, 2016
Petaling Jaya
My car is Kelisa limited edition auto 1.0, i suspect got some problem with tuning coz went goes to third gear has decrease to half speed and engine slight got noise and took few minutes to pick up to fourth gear unless i press max then only change pickup very frustrating when need to overtake some truck or buses. I even notice when goes to max gear my car become slightly reduced weight and engine become normal again. I already went to many mechanic shop they said nothing wrong, some mechanic said go tune the engine, and expensive shop said change entire engine system that link to gear box (which i think not necessary). The engine and gear box are original parts nothing change. I live in Petaling Jaya however I travel to Shah Alam. I already in desperate solution. What should I do? Please help. TQ

** For tuning which shop would you recommend beside perodua branch. **

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
i really dont get what you are trying to describe.
if my interpretation is right then you have a problem with the torque convertor.its part of the gearbox.and if i am really right then the sound you heard is like a damaged conrod sound of 'klak3'.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning my fren found that his car is gone when he going to work.....he suspect car get stolen by midnight.....his car is wira special edition black colour..wif engine 1.8 twin cam..16 sport rim..others all standard...location car stolen is sg.buloh new village...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience