The rumours are true

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
The rumours are true !!

no more SuperGT for Malaysia next year.. some said it was Singapore but we see Thailand taking the spot...

Super GT Announces 2014 Season Calendar, and Sepang is not in it?

2014 SUPER GT Calendar announced (planned). Nine rounds plus one including two foreign events | SUPER GT OFFICIAL WEBSITE

if it is true.. then a silent moment for us..

if maybe a small miracle happen... we are back smiling again

*this years was the best n manage to meet majority of zth people there..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Big disappointment after supporting for so many years in Sepang. This is what the results are for us. Yet having LF-CC right?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Big disappointment after supporting for so many years in Sepang. This is what the results are for us. Yet having LF-CC right?
Yes the new Lexus is great !! no more stupid SC430 Untuk Dia (if u know what i mean)

a lot of stories and politics i heard.. (all types of sources)

anyway i miss SuperGT 2013 very much...

JPM really did well, even the people who i met (JPM officials) told me "See ya next year,"

anyway I have to plan to go Thailand like this n see SuperGT !!

I going miss it in Malaysia...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yes the new Lexus is great !! no more stupid SC430 Untuk Dia (if u know what i mean)

JPM really did well, even the people who i met (JPM officials) told me "See ya next year,"

Meanwhile, Formula Drift Malaysia. :biggrin:
Formula DRIFT Asia | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia - Schedule - Achilles Formula Drift Malaysia 2013

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Johor is building an F1 compatible race track. Maybe in the future, some of these races will be held there...it would be interesting to have new tracks with new conditions

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Hope they wont be Thais to be Super GT Models, I dont want to end up having transsexuals in my camera :rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
From what i see, this year's Turnout is more than previous years. I see more and more people coming in even on Saturdays.

Anyway, I have read some comments at the SuperGT page.. some say things quite awkward but true.

As in...

- The Buriram International Circuit is not completed.
Just like Circuit of Americas but they manage to handle F1

- NO major airports near Buriram International Circuit
They got trailers to go there but i saw the road not kinda like our road.

One thing, if Thailand did good n better... we are not going to see another SuperGT :bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
At least got to see GT300 podium & 2nd are CRZ's :biggrin:
From what i see, this year's Turnout is more than previous years. I see more and more people coming in even on Saturdays.

Anyway, I have read some comments at the SuperGT page.. some say things quite awkward but true.

As in...

- The Buriram International Circuit is not completed.
Just like Circuit of Americas but they manage to handle F1

- NO major airports near Buriram International Circuit
They got trailers to go there but i saw the road not kinda like our road.

One thing, if Thailand did good n better... we are not going to see another SuperGT :bawling:
Just regret that I didnt have the time to go for the pitwalk and full saturday and sunday event like before...where I came for both days....really now is no longer in Malaysia...

Then let's us all Malaysians stay in Malaysia when the Super GT is held in Thailand. IF we were
to fly there, we are helping out the volume of crowd there as well. Then we can kiss goodbye to super gt Malaysia...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No Super GT in Malaysia? Does this mean that this is the end for Super GT in Malaysia?
I haven't even been to one before. :banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
No Super GT in Malaysia? Does this mean that this is the end for Super GT in Malaysia?
I haven't even been to one before. :banghead:
Well sadly, we are not sure if there is a continue or a small rest for both JPM n SIC (rest or discontinue). We dont know the full story and there are changes from FIA too we just have to wait.

Hope they wont be Thais to be Super GT Models, I dont want to end up having transsexuals in my camera :rofl:
YEs i agree, me too :biggrin:

Johor is building an F1 compatible race track. Maybe in the future, some of these races will be held there...it would be interesting to have new tracks with new conditions
WOW !!! that is good, n they want to rival Singapura la.. i hope renting the circuit there is cheaper than Sepang also hope not handled by anyone who is blacklisted and dont know shit about circuit, if u know what i mean :biggrin:

In his speech, the GTA Chairman, Mr. Masaaki Bandoh, reported that the application for approval of the holding of the SUPER GT race in October of next year at the Buriram Circuit now under construction has already been submitted through the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF).

Stressing the fact that an optimal environment is already established for the SUPER GT in Thailand, Mr. Bandoh said, “Many factories of Japanese automakers and related companies as well as European auto manufacturers operate here, and the development of Thailand’s automobile industry is magnificent. The industry related to the aftermarket is active and the friendly relationship between Thailand and Japan is good.” He went on to add that the relationship between SUPER GT and Thailand goes beyond racing, saying, “We strongly wish to contribute to the development of automobile industry in Asia through SUPER GT, and planning is underway to hold series events with GT300 cars in various countries in Southeast Asia near future. And Thailand is one of the most important countries in the plan.”

Mr. Bandoh also said, “I am looking forward to seeing Thai drivers participating in SUPER GT someday [in Thai constructed cars] and seeing them compete for a win against top drivers from Japan,” and expressed the desire of SUPER GT to cooperate in contributing to the Thai automotive industry and motor sports.
We can see they really eyeing over Thailand, since it is the Detroit of South East Asia...

P/S: It seems someone we know has not commented here, I am sure he has many details than us.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well sadly, we are not sure if there is a continue or a small rest for both JPM n SIC (rest or discontinue). We dont know the full story and there are changes from FIA too we just have to wait.

WOW !!! that is good, n they want to rival Singapura la.. i hope renting the circuit there is cheaper than Sepang also hope not handled by anyone who is blacklisted and dont know shit about circuit, if u know what i mean :biggrin:

We can see they really eyeing over Thailand, since it is the Detroit of South East Asia...

P/S: It seems someone we know has not commented here, I am sure he has many details than us.
I think I can roughly tell who you mean already...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

That someone we know must be practicing his Thai Songs now...waiting to fly there...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's a pity. Well, at least I've watched once in 2011.
Year 2011 different than 2013 and 2014 adi...cuz is just about to gets better and now they
wanna stop coming.

next year they using Lexus LF-CC :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Can someone list down the steps that I need to take when I wash and polish my car.
I got my new car last week and i noticed that there are some swirl marks as well as a hazy patch on the bonnet.

I was advised to polish the car, but I dont know if i should take it to a car detailing outfit or should i do it my self. $$ constraints :)

So, if i decide to DIY..can someone recomend me the products as well as the techniques that needs to be used.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience