Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Persona 1.6(A) Hi-Line 2008

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Proton Persona 1.6(A) Hi-Line 2008 PRICE REDUCED!

Hi guys, I'm selling my personal Proton Persona 1.6 (A) , 2008 model Hi-Line that comes with full specifications.

Front end of the car :

Rear end of the car :

First of all, more about the car :

It's sort of a reluctant sale as I have been taking good care of this care ever since I got it. I wash and clean the car's interior on a weekly basis, and always make sure that everything is in great condition. Servicing and engine oil changes are performed every 5000-7000km using Q8 Semi Synthetic 10W-40 from Eneos although Proton recommends service intervals at 10000km. Sole reason for doing this is to make sure that the engine is well taken care off and lasts. The car has done about 74,000km and is still in extremely good condition as I have replaced all the wear and tear parts.

The interior , well cared for :

To give you a better idea, the following have recently been replaced :

- 4 brand new Yokohama C-Drive 2 Tyres. These tyres are a good combination of performance and comfort, both in the wet and dry. (RM1200)
-Brand new battery
-New cabin air cond filter
-Steering bush
-Recently filled aircond gas
-Replaced aircon SS tube
-Replaced brake fluid
-Replaced front and rear brake pads with aftermarket pads
-New ATF
-Replaced coolant
-Replaced wipers with silicone wipers

The spacious engine bay :

The cavernous boot which I will badly miss :

As such, the car is in extremely good condition and is well taken care of. I have the habit of asking my mechanic about what needs replacing when performing routine servicing, and never compromise on safety and reliability.

At RM36,800.00 , it's a steal as you can pretty much just buy the car and drive. The Persona is a spacious car compare with other cars in the same price range. Being a relatively new car, you can be assured of reliability and won't have to worry about frequent visits to the workshop or breakdowns.

The 1.6 litre CAMPRO engine has a high revving nature and is economical at the same time. Road Tax for a 1.6 litre car is only RM90! The automatic transmission shifts well, whether up or down.

Finally, the highlight is that this is a Hi-line model , thus comes with full specifications as below :
-4 wheel disc brakes ( Much better braking power as the entire system is different compared to B-Line and M-Line Personas)
-ABS and EBD which has saved me countless times when it was raining
-Dual SRS Air bags for both driver and passenger safety in the unfortunate event of a collission
-Seatbelt pre-tensioners and load limiters
Why compromise on safety?

Apart from that, the H-Line also features :
-Remote trunk release ( So you can unlock the boot with the press of a button)
-Built in immobilizer
-Fog Lamps
-4 speaker systems ( Front door panel and rear board) complements the built in MP3/CD player
-Added insulation and sound proofing in the boot, under the bonnet and throughout the car reducing NVH levels
-Boot Lip for a more elegant design
-15" Sport rims
These are what I can think of at the moment, but as a conclusion, the comfort and safety of a Hi-Line is obvious and can be immediately as compared to a B-Line. More importantly, you can feel at ease knowing that in those challenging or unexpected moments, the electronics and safety features are on standby to assist, and to minimize if not to totally avoid any untoward incidents.

Only for serious buyers and buyers should have strong financial credentials. Market value is RM41000+ so it should be no problem loaning RM36,000.00-RM37,000.00. New bank rulings require that buyer must prove to the bank that they have 10% downpayment on top of insurance and other bank fees. Cash buyer would be most welcome.

Low mileage :

Monthly repayment for 7 years would be RM5xx only. Very affordable , yet you can get a spacious car with a HUGE trunk for ferrying your family, friends and lots of stuff at the same time. The 1.6l engine strikes a balance between fuel economy and adequate power thus making the car an all rounder, whether it is for city driving or cruising the North South highway.

Call me at 0123913788 to view the car. Viewing can be done at ARA DAMANSARA/Niu Ze Xui area.

Reason for sale : Upgrading

Attachments

Last edited:

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi guys. Price reduced . Serious buyers call me up at 0123913788 to view the car.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Bosss...just sold it yesterday. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience