Originally Posted by pahlawi
hai,, i want to know about Proton Saga BLM?
what u all think, any problem right now?
i dun have one but I have the opportunity to drive one for 1 week when my car masuk bengkel....its my sis car (SAGA B line auto) btw
What I like abt it
1. Very comfortable
2. Very snappy gearbox....after 1-2 days learning curve la....
3. Nicely weighted power steering - might considered heavy by some during low speed.... but I like it that way
4. the aircon is very cold... set the temp to quarter....oledy cold
5. nice FC - I filled rm30 worth ( fuel gauge level raised 2 bar) of petrol at home (Kajang) and go to office (USJ), then to customer site at TTDI, than go to another site at Kelana Jaya, then to Sunway for lunch, then back to TTDI, picked my sis at PJ sec 16 then back home again... all in all it sip only 1 bar off the fuel gauge
What I don't like
1. The throttle response - can't seem to modulate right because of light pedal feel...maybe it's the drive by wire. SC sez that the ECU is learning my style... so I guess if i use it more than a week, it should be ok
2. poor sound insulation - when rained, it feels like u boxed inside a tin can
3. aircon blower speed - at setting number 1 is a bit slow... but at setting number 2...waaaay fast...wonder what the other 2 settings are for?
4. auto gear knob button - easy to be stuck...so if u're in D and u accidently knocked the knob forward... it easy to knocked into neutral (fixed oledy at SC)
5. petrol smell at the back - checked at the SC, they say that a valve/neck that supposed to prevent the fuel from evaporating does not work......SC says it a common problem for SAGA..oledy fixed
But stil.. for a car less than 40k...it's a good car...in my opinion anyway