Welcome to MLOC Forum

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Hello All,

Welcome !! Selamat Datang !!!

We are the united owners of Mitsubishi Lancer and it's variants, be it a Mitsubishi Lancers Saloon, Lancers Mivec, Lancer GLX, Lancer MX, Lancer Cedia, Lancer GT or Lancers Evolution (any Lancers were missed out ?) trying to stay together, exchange notes as well as ideas and at the same time, to have fun with our rides and passion of the same.

We organise regular gathering and outing events, 'Teh-Tarik' meet-up and drive around convoys. Is no fun driving alone so please come in, hang around MLOC and find out what you can do more together with us now that you already have your Mitsubishi Lancer.

If you do not own a Mitsubishi Lancer yet, now this community is one reason to add to your list of why you need to own one !

Enjoy your stay with us.... !!

Thanks,

MLOC Malaysia.
Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club - Malaysia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

MLOC Official Monthly Activities

1st Week Sun - Official TT / Gathering (DAY)
3rd Week Fri or Sat - Official TT / Gathering (NIGHT) and Speedruns for some.
Ad-hoc SMS annoucement gathering / Convoy

About our Activities:

What are Speedruns?

Speedruns gathering is a convoy where 'speed' and 'runs' combined and are meant for those hot blooded MLOCian and this will be done either on Friday or Saturday night. But take note that MLOC is NOT a Motorsports Club hence Speedruns is purely voluntarily done as self interest and not compulsary in any club TT/Gathering events.

Why the theme speedruns ? Because this will mostly be a little out of town / city convoy which will serve the purpose of releasing some steam out of our everyday traffic jammed bumper to bumper city driving !

Does this means no convoy ? No, we do have plenty of ad-hoc town and outstations convoys whenever we meet-up. Speedruns or not depends in this case on the driver themselves ! : P

However, we will usually have TT/Gathering session prior to the actualy 'runs' so members who can't join the speedruns can join the TT session instead and enjoy their nice warm bed thereafter while some hot blooded MLOCian decides to 'waste their tyres + fuel' out ! :-)

Our Gathering + Convoy details ?

Venue will not be disclose for security reason. If you have updated your contact, SMS will be send occasionally but do check in our MLOC calendar (in Yahoo) for the venue & timing details updated 2-3 days before any actual day of an runs or gathering events.

Please visit our Club official web site by clicking here for more contact information and our club details.

You can click here on a quick link to information on how to join MLOC and it's member application form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
wow........!!!...............look very good ah.......................can i join u guys !!!???.......................bump.!!!!!!!!..................haha............

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Hurrrrray, finaly we have our own forum space in zth....
Thanks to Tom & ZTH!:top:

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
B18C-R ,

er....!!!.........u " cabut " my g.t wing than i " cabut " ur spoiler.!!!.......ok ma..........no need cabut la............i exchange with u la............ha ha...........

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
wo wow wow.....kool....now we can have a bigger place n more topics to discuss....maybe we can try to setup some technical threads ? like suspension, tyres, srcurity, ecu tunning....pasar malam, thigns like dat ?

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Ya, ya. I think a simple FAQ will also help new members, things like where to service la, what parts to use la, where to go kau lui la...

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
aahhhh.......feels good with ur very own room hah..............
thanks to mr.VP and Tom

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Members n Frens,

Yahooooo.... This is de place where MLOC belongs to man... Hahaha... :_: I agreed with what DD said, v should hv some specific tecnical threads as what DD hv mentioned above - suspension, tyres, security, ECU tuning, RIMS, Electronics n etc... But most importantly is to hv a thread specially for AC oso!!! :shades_smile: Betul kah DD??? Hahahaha...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
S9,
Then we must have technical consultant for each forum.......come come vote for it......alarm & Security, Car performance & modification, Exterior modification, Wheels and tyres, ICE and interior, suspensions, pecah cermin ......gauge ...racing, drag and etc.....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Members,

Hey everybody!!! Am doing a head count on who wanna to join us for de day trip down to Melaka for our JB member Shaboy wedding this coming Saturday 03/06??? Pls sms/PM either B18C-R or myself!!!

Time n location wil b confirm later through sms, but need to know how many of us going as v need to inform de wedding boy or lanevo6 on this!!!

Thx n cheers for all!!! :_:

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
kampoon ,

B18C-R r the consultant for MLOC la....any of the alarm & security , car performance & modification, Exterior modification, Wheels and tyres, ICE and interior, suspensions, pecah cermin ...ke...gauge ..ke......racing, drag and etc...............all aslo can get info with our mr. B18C-R,.......^_^

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I created a tread for the Melaka trip liao..pls use our forum and post new tread for specif items/events ok...

S9,
Can you eloborate what is AC ?? **hehe...**

Hoi Gordon,
Put me on the table ah ? We must all sama-sama contribute to the forums la. Even u cut n paste from other website also ok..hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience