YRV tiptronic gearbox problem

ngteckyong2000

Mar 14, 2009
all bro~~~my friend car is conv kenari engine to the yrv~~~tiptronic one~~~but this few days kena a problem ~~dun noe how to fix it ~~~the gearbox D always lightning...so if u put to N ~~~it D also will lightning ..and the tiptronic function cannot working also ..hard to change gear also..upset operation~ who can help me fix this pro~~

ngteckyong2000

Mar 14, 2009
that's mean when u start your car..the D will always got light~~~no matter u are put gear to R to 2 to 1 ..but the D also got light together

cheeka_zijia

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
D blinking becos of the gear socket kena air...
Mine used to be like this...
Ask ur foreman to silicone the socket

ngteckyong2000

Mar 14, 2009
already use the datalogger cannot settle the thing~~cheeka zijia ~~u got the problem also??just the socket got air?so is engine room their gearbox scoket let the socket eat some silicon then can settle already??^^

Last edited:

TD-05

Jun 28, 2006
the "D" light sparking mean there got some trouble on ur gearbox,mostly is the electronic parts.depend all u had explain,since u start ur engine n the "D" was sparking,maybe there got some wiring short to circuit or t.c.u fuse was spoil or some sensors were spoil.but,u must reading the trouble code/error code by datalogging b4 u put silicon to ur gearbox socket.its not advice by mechanic.think twice b4 u do

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yes...datalogger is still the safe way to go..get the error code and rectify the problem...might have clogged oil...or faulty ecu or sensors

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ask your foreman/wiring man to check the gearbox wiring, its either the socket not connected or the wirings burned.

btw i had this problem with my car. Myvi Yrv.

Feb 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey,bro...my car also get this problem before..when that time i was start my engine then i saw the P sign was blinking,during that time i still dunno what happen to my car.i only think that is my gearbox gone already..after that i try to put in D n run,then the D sign still blinking n when i run the car the gearbox dosent change gear still maintain on 1st gear...even how i speed the gear still in 1st gear...so,any bro here can advise me how to fix it?

hi,turborized!ur car converted to YRV in ur pretty Myvi?do u mind to share more information with me about the YRV in Myvi?Thanks a lot,bro!

Aug 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i also having the very same problem..
the gearbox D always blinking...if u put to N or P~~~thr D will still blinking..and the tiptronic function cannot working..only D3 now can used..
i have send to datalogger but the error code cannot be translate..
the foreman has check the gearbox wiring ..nothing burning and all look like normal..
now I Dont Even Know what to do.
:confused:

Last edited:

smach_dog

Aug 5, 2013
klang
Hi to all friends..i'm planning to convert my 1.3 K3VE to K3VET YRV. i'm thinking izit manual better or auto tiptronic better?my 1 is ori 1.3 manual..izit possible to used back the gearbox?(if I choosing manual.) YRV engine are more powerful izit the ori manual gearbox can fullfill the power?bcos now I driving gear 2 rpm to 6000 when shift to gear 3 is abit difficult...I don't know if YRV engine if using ori manual gearbox izit can tahan or not or gearbox will pecah...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi to all friends..i'm planning to convert my 1.3 K3VE to K3VET YRV. i'm thinking izit manual better or auto tiptronic better?my 1 is ori 1.3 manual..izit possible to used back the gearbox?(if I choosing manual.) YRV engine are more powerful izit the ori manual gearbox can fullfill the power?bcos now I driving gear 2 rpm to 6000 when shift to gear 3 is abit difficult...I don't know if YRV engine if using ori manual gearbox izit can tahan or not or gearbox will pecah...
myviturbo.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
Am looking for slim fan for my radiator.
Anyone knows anywhere selling it?
Looks something like this below, 10" or 12" also can
but must be high speed.
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience