garage R ??
never hear la at jb ..
if R-tune garage have laaa ..
at taman autin perdana ....

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
oh ...perling har ?near with the RMD garage there ....oh then how long u have been into motorsport already

Bump: oh ...perling har ?near with the RMD garage there ....oh then how long u have been into motorsport already

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
sorry bro long time didnt come here ...u want tung chung address right ?
here : 3,jln permas 9/1,bandar baru permas jaya,81750 masai,johor.
if anything just call them office they will guide u :itsme:

Tel: 07-3885803 OFFICE

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
is okei we at here just want to make more fren anyway i will coming down JB so see weather we got change or not we have a meet up get some nice tea or otherwise u want to join JB zth for TT ....:biggrin:

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hahaha ..
i will think about it ..
if i have free time ..
of course i want to join ...
now very² bz laa ...

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
hahaha ..
i will think about it ..
if i have free time ..
of course i want to join ...
now very² bz laa ...

Hi , i staying near your area also...
I think this gelang patah is Illegal one right?
Last time in the papers, with PDRM using helicopters to crack down Racing and illegal gambling
which includes wagers for ONS with loser GF...
Always lots of road blocks at night @ jusco Bukit indah towards Gelang Patah..

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
Hi , i staying near your area also...
I think this gelang patah is Illegal one right?
Last time in the papers, with PDRM using helicopters to crack down Racing and illegal gambling
which includes wagers for ONS with loser GF...
Always lots of road blocks at night @ jusco Bukit indah towards Gelang Patah..

that is out side gelang patah track ....and this story very old ....any i think illegal gambling still got there mostly is SG people come here to play and sometimes drag for fun also got and tuning car also at there too .....until now still the same about the time about illegal gambling already different

for the road go to gelang patah u can use other road the road i already forgot because me not JB people me just often go JB only ...

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
hmmm.... nice..... really miss that time.......

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ok guys , where can i find those info , which day got event or when got happening at there ? No official website like johor circuit ?

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
that is out side gelang patah track ....and this story very old ....any i think illegal gambling still got there mostly is SG people come here to play and sometimes drag for fun also got and tuning car also at there too .....until now still the same about the time about illegal gambling already different

for the road go to gelang patah u can use other road the road i already forgot because me not JB people me just often go JB only ...
u can use the old road frm bukit indah to gelang patah..or frm tun aminah to gelang patah...
those illigal race are at highway 2ndlink...just after kastam and tol...they race all the way to gelang patah,bcoz neareset exit/u-turn point back to petrol station..
but now seems to be under control...so many speed trap...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Persona 2008 - First Drive

The Sirions, er, Myvis have been overbooked by three months, and here’s the baffling part – despite not having dropped in numbers for the Perodua, sales for the Persona aren’t exactly suffering either. On the contrary, they have been skyrocketing. Proton have managed to convince the better part of Malaysia that they can’t go wrong with 19,840 units booked within the first month or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience