mods on Accord CF4

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
Saw a Sg CL9 Honda accord this morning. Just want to ask Sifu from this JDM Accord forum.... Anyone, is the CL9 200ps automatic with the setup: grupperM intake, Mugen catback, PLM race extractor and Hondata flash can run faster than a ori CL7 Euro R 6 speeds manual?

The guy is my fren's friend, he said he tested with golf mk6 gti and euro r ori, his car is slightly faster from 0-180kmh. For real??
Did he smoke u?

I own CL7R (sold off) and FD2R (now)
Never tried MK6, but the MK5 is faster then my both car from 0 - 180
The FD2R is also faster then the CL7R

So how possible is CL9 faster then MK6?

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of gps tracker jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Last edited:

rohaansaeed

Jun 5, 2012
Karachi
Is this club still on?
If you guys can add me to the whatsapp group it'll be great :D

rohaansaeed

Jun 5, 2012
Karachi
+60172710502

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Izzit ok to reset ECU by disconnecting the battery terminal often?... I found my car fuel comsumption is better by do it.

Pls advise.

Tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience