Hissing Sound

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And I rev to 6k RPM before with air cond on ever since I changed my extractor. Last time before that, I tend to switch it off because I need more power. Now with more power gained from the extractor, I din't bother to switch off the air cond anymore. This is bad. :banghead:
Even got extra power, with air con on, still will take some power from your engine.......lol:biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sadly, the hissing sound was actually the air con compressor. It was "Black Death". I just changed the compressor in Sept 2015.

However, there is no more load even when air con is on but a slight sound under the steering which resonance at 80km/h.

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I think modern cars nowadays, usually will cut off the compressor if you are doing full throttle but yea old one have to manually off lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru describes its new 'Rex as its "fastest WRX STI ever", and to lay some credibility to this claim, the new car has turned the Nurburgring race track in an impressive 7 minutes and 55 seconds in the hands of four-time World Rally Champion, Tommi Mäkinen.

If you remember, rally legend and Porsche test driver Walter Röhrl lapped the 'Ring with the 500hp Panamera Turbo in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience