Gen 2 CPS Thread

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
15W-50 from Petronas syntium 800.
Btw, will switch to 5w-30 once hit 10k service.

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
15W-50 from Petronas syntium 800.
Btw, will switch to 5w-30 once hit 10k service.
Must be the stupid SC use this spec of engine oil. Same as mine during the 5k service, thus i bring my own oil on 10k service. Please insist them use the right spec, it will make ur car lighter...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Must be the stupid SC use this spec of engine oil. Same as mine during the 5k service, thus i bring my own oil on 10k service. Please insist them use the right spec, it will make ur car lighter...
When I question why 15W-50, they claimed that is recommended from Proton ....:hmmmm:

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
When I question why 15W-50, they claimed that is recommended from Proton ....:hmmmm:
They must be not studying the Gen 2 CPS manual.:confused: U can show it to them that in the manual stated 10W30. I think in their SC, they maybe only carry one kind of engine oil spec, they must be using same spec oil for all kind of cars. This would make their job much more easier.

What ashame they have this kind of working attitude. With that oil, u may feel ur car more sluggish, but don't worry, it's harmless, but only make your heart feel uncomfortable. :mad:

Next time do't visit the SC again,try to go to those which allow u bring your own oil.:idea:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hello... anyone here still drive with Gen 2 CPS ?
My CPS is still with me... :biggrin:

rhonot

Aug 9, 2011
Kedah
still we me..still better maintenance cost, still rare(ppl obviously though its same gen2 first model until they been smoke out..mostly 2x price jap)manual and more aftermarket part.been charge with pnp sprintex for just 180hp..no need hundread toyol like most of same segment jap car.indeed they should sell aftermarket chassis n floor..haha..n ha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, anyone know the estimated price Bolt-on turbo for myvi se ? without the full exhaust system package. Because recently I had already changed my full exhaust system from Jian Hang. Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience