Interior & complete Restoration job by Espada Motors

Car Shops and Services

Espada Motors

1,500 RPM
Apr 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Espada Motors Sdn. Bhd. is located in the heart of Bandar Sunway whereby we are operating from an industrial lot where we provide A ONE STOP SOLUTION to cater to all our customer's expectations.We are passionate about cars and we specialize in Continental, Japanese and Classic Cars. Equipped with the latest diagnostics such as BMW GT2, Star Diagnostics, Piwis 2, and others which allows us to diagnose, code and calibrate all faults .Our scope of work includes engine rebuild, diagnostics, body repair/paint refinishing, suspension, interior and complete restoration.

One of our many services provided by Espada Motors is the Interior & complete Restoration. We do interior & complete restoration job for all types of cars including classic cars. If you are planning to do up your car we are your perfect choice. Here in Espada Motors we ensure to meet with our customer needs. Customer satisfaction is a must for us & its valve for money. We can make your car the best car in town.

Please drive in your car to 11, Jalan pjs 7/19 46150 Bandar Sunway, Selangor for pricing & quotations. For any enquiries please do not hesitate to call me at 012-3030249.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks for the support in advance guys.

Thank You.

Attachments

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
boss, do you restore stock standard steering wheel? -like crack, scuff marking on the wheel.. Any picture of before and after of such work?

thank you

Espada Motors

1,500 RPM
Apr 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi ken,

Yes we can restore your steering wheel, Could you drop by at our shop so that we can evaluate and advise you further.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

-bump-

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just a suggestion, if you guys have before & after photo. It will be more convincing than having a completed restored car interior photo.

Just my 2 cents.

Espada Motors

1,500 RPM
Apr 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
As requested by u guys....this is one of the restoration that i did previously....
the beige color is before & the balck color is after the restoration done. Check the pics out guys

Attachments

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Hi ken,

Yes we can restore your steering wheel, Could you drop by at our shop so that we can evaluate and advise you further.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

-bump-
OK, thanks for your reply. Will drop-by as suggested for evaluation and advice.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
I'd like to know what's the expected price for rewrapping the A,B and C pillars for BMW e46?

thank you.

Alan Tan

Espada Motors

1,500 RPM
Apr 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
bump------

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

bump------

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I m driving a satria neo 1.6 (m). Would like some advise of wat piggy back or stand alone ECU to recommend. I heard Micro tec is good enough. I m looking for more torque than HP. Any idea i can get a 2nd stand alone ECU or piggy. i m currently holding on to a unichip b series ( before the Q version) not suitable for my cc. Any 1 would like to buy or trade in? Thanks for all shi fu's advise.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience