Opti-Coat™Pro : Toyota Vellfire G's Edition

s1tl

1,000 RPM

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have with us today a rather special Toyota Vellfire, unlike the common ones you see on the road, this is the G's Edition. With a sleek looking upgrade on the body, red calipers, black wheels, and that murdered out sinister feeling when you look at the car in the front. Check out what we did to the car fresh from the recon car dealership.

Upon arrival, the car is already looking mighty glossy and wet look. That is because its black and black is forever deceiving to an untrained eye.

As we do the routine walk around, we squat down and spot the sun beaming into a tonne of swirl damages right at the side of the door handle.

At the top left corner of the car we spotted some clear coat unevenness that we could not sort out just with polishing.

Paint surface condition on the other hand is not that great.

Swirl condition covers most of the glossy black panels

Including some tight spots as well.

Looks shiny but swirls everywhere, who would have expected this?

Wheels and Tyres were covered in rust powder and brake dust.

Major difference after cleaning and Opti-Coat Pro coverage. See the caliper is more "Vibrant" now.

So a quick before paint correction under Phone flash.

Before paint correction under LED torch

Before paint restoration we can visibly spot swirls and light watermark stains.

More visible watermark stains.

Right before the final pass.

Finishing reflection.

The side panels are in similar condition after the paint correction.

And Finally for an even more drastic gloss and wet mirror finish after Opti-Coat™Pro protection and coverage over the entire car. We present to you, a Brand New Toyota Vellfire, better than show room condition.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz watch the show pimp my rides
i was wondering tat my old n broken seats can be custumize or diy to make it look good n nice to sit....
any sifus can share ur experience or knowledge tat how can i diy wif it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience