Malaysia RM50 banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation extreme rare piece

All Other Stuff

Malaysia RM50 banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation extreme rare piece

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
Malaysia RM50 banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation special unique shade on the surface uncirculated condition for sure the grades extreme rare piece

These Malaysia banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation compare with other normal Red Star Dusts on reverse side which is exactly beside the statue there

Selling for RM1 and the price is negotiable to serious buyer contact now at 0108908138 and then cash on collection within puchong territories for sure the location there

Attachments

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: Malaysia RM50 banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation extreme rare pie

900 million?

Bro, I try to stay away from threads but your prices for these collectibles are getting kinda extreme. Is there any way you can verify and justify your pricing?

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
Re: Malaysia RM50 banknote has beautiful Golden Star Dusts variation extreme rare pie

The selling price to get attention the most hit from buyers purpose not really want to sell at sky high price to be honest with you for sure and you are welcome to make the highest offers for my consideration there

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Ah ok.. Thanks for clarifying.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience