www.Mudah.my

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Recently I placed a WANTED AD for Toyota Corona TT141 Side Mirrors, to be kept as spares.

Too my surprise, the moment it was approved by Mudah.my and listed online, immediately a scammer contacted me. Sensing something was amiss, I played along until the scammer realized I wasn't going to bite the bait and the scammer left as soon as possible, just like he came.

That had me thinking, I believe these scammers not only focuses on items for SALE but WANTED as well and my suspicions that these scammers must have some kind of sophisticated software to track every new ad that is posted. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been possible to pick-up my tiny little ad out of the many that are posted everyday.

So to all Caveat Emptor, these scammers have game-up.

Last edited:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
usually i will straight smelly crab fish her mother all the way from the 1st msg..lol..

they will stop replying right away.

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Hi DanzEterna, I always thought hacking was done via computers i.e. through online transactions like using spyware, phishing emails etc.

You mean to say, if I provided anyone WITH THESE INFORMATION ONLY for deposit into my bank account

1) the bank name &
2) the bank account number;

these scammers are able to hack into my bank account too?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
it can be done by an expert hacker, don't do your online banking using public wifi, hackers also able
to access your bank account.

I always provide my secondary account # if there are any transaction with other parties.

just to be safe.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it can be done by an expert hacker, don't do your online banking using public wifi, hackers also able
to access your bank account.

I always provide my secondary account # if there are any transaction with other parties.

just to be safe.
Bro. Danz must have many accounts......:driver::rofl:

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
That is terrible and I will visit them to enquire about this. Cause if an expert hacker is able to do just that, by obtaining the bank's name & the bank's account number e.g. if they picked up a piece of paper containing that information, that consequences would be unimaginable.

vr2turbo, you have to be discreet! When anyone implies "too many accounts", scammers can easily seek that out too and thus putting Bro. Danz under active surveillance! :bandit:

I have the same modus operandi as Bro. Danz, 1 extra account just in case, well I still dream about receiving an email telling me how lucky I am to inherit this vast amount of fortune, beyond my wildest dreams even better than that of the Prime Minister legitimate personal donation from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! :dontknow:

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Same like Malaysian Official ma. I buy lottery, tak kena. Buy 4-D, tak kena pulak. Bazir aje. So buka lah account, mana tahu silap haribulan ada 2.6 billions tiba-tiba masuk, macam Malaysian Offisial beritahu "Tak tahu siapa pulak T.T. kepada account I." Itulah cerita dia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia memang ROCKS! :listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience