Renault Enviro

saikuro525

Mar 20, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
to be frank i always prefer original absorbers as they are softer or more comfy.
the HWL guy told me that their absorbers are stiffer as they are meant for performance, wouldn't complain much they are the only still selling such old model car absorbers at good price.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
to be frank i always prefer original absorbers as they are softer or more comfy.
the HWL guy told me that their absorbers are stiffer as they are meant for performance, wouldn't complain much they are the only still selling such old model car absorbers at good price.
Cannot get Renault OEM or is it more expensive?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Coilover wont have smiliar comfort as stock. If u using hilo/softhard/ or +bodyshift. Tune to the setting you can tolerate.
Orange spring or blue spring of HWL ? Spring rate.

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys,I am also an owner of Renault Enviro2000,I am also a supplier for renault parts.If dont mind,can you send me some of your car pictures?
I would like to check out your cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.

just refurbished my megavalve saga.top overhaul,new piston rings,new plugs,auto box servis,flush radiator,new shock absorbers.....

what the best oil for old engine? any reccomendation?

thank u
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience