What is inside the bullet

RECOMMENDED To REPLACE THE CATALIC COVERTOR With BULLET
Housing:1.6mm tick hard steal
Cotton:Taiwan Import anti burn White Cotton
Piping hole:2inch
Body length:12"Inch
Price:RM90
can call me to take a looks for the product that really hight quality stuff
Video: Please Click Center Of The Image Below VideoDJ-1.flv video by kent20 - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vidmg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v314/kent20/VideoDJ-1.flv@@AMEPARAM@@vidmg@@AMEPARAM@@mg@@AMEPARAM@@v314/kent20/VideoDJ-1
1single pcs i burn 40sec also cant burn,what about 1 row?

Please Click the link below for picture
FULL LOOKS

Welding

Inside

Size to be compare

interested on This Product please call me on 012-2023765(kent)
thanks

Condition:Fully brand new from manufactory
FREE DELIVERY IN KL/PJ AREA

Some Feedback here

yup..... kents stuff is good... after install air filter and bullet my car felts like been lighten .... good quality and the service from kent was very satisfiying.......... thanks kent for the advised you have give me.... one more thing??? zenden got muffler kah? if have iam interested.... pm me you have k.... best price...... hehehehe
very...very...very...very good seller.....recommended to all.....very good service.....:top:...

many thanks bro....

free bump for you................
Hi Kent! To all buyers, this is a message from me, a satisfied customer of kent! All his stuff are branded goods (very reliable, see to believe!). I also understand that this Extractor can add up hp to your car (from a very rrreliable resource also). Kent, I'll get this item from you soon (can't wait to get my pay, haha!). I'll definately reccomend to my friends too... kent is a good man! =) cheers!eff
yaa agree wit takuya... FC is around the same. I'm also using zenden stuff, for me no different in FC usage...
K_Takuya said:
Avantazo..im using the bullet now plus remove CAT.. no hike in FC usage.. can say around the same.. good stuff.....
i just install zenden Twister bullet in my gen2...n d price is cheap...now i can feel d power my car....u guys have to try this...thanks to kent20 for selling good item to me....:driver::proud::proud::proud::proud:
yeah ...kent ...is a friendly and good seller ...after he helped me to install my full exshaust system...he claimed that the noise won't be too loud ....but ...after it is done ...even he himself thinks that the the sound is kinda noisy too ...at 1st ..i didn't really complain about it ..i was quiet and drove off with the happy modding from kent although it is abit noisy ...but the performance result is there due to the setting he gave me ...at last he gave me a call and willing to help me reduce the sound with his idea without charging me xtra money juz to make sure im fully satisfiy with the job ...kent ...thx alot man ...the engine oil cover will take from you when i free , haha...*thumbs up* for you ...

I bought the extractor and bullet yesterday and had Kent's friend install it for me in Puchong. The products were great and the service at the exhaust shop was fast and the workmanship was good!
I didn't change anything else except for the extractor and the center bullet and already can feel a difference! The sound on low revs has been slightly more garang! Hahaha! I recommend it to all other potential buyers as well. You won't be disappointed with the products that Kent has to offer.

RM260 only maa for extractor and bullet! Somemore not cap ayam wan!
kent bro!!
damm fast the car! ur twister bullet really power up my ride satria 1.3
fast to going up 140km on short way,later will get ur extractor soon

discount can ya?hehehe~~
dun forgot my ZENDEN sticker ok?
thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
pump pump pump :rolleyes:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
u got pm bro

kacip_halus

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
did u can install too?:biggrin:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
lol i only want bring u to my affire exhust shop to install they will charge cheap
because i dunno welding sorry :biggrin:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
u got pm :wavey:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
u go pm:wavey:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Annouce! those who calling for comfrim there extractor and i already give u all the setup,after that when i get ready everything,then u ffk me,lets say in the future any problem happening to your car like hight petrol consumtion or any problem on performance,i might never sell any item to you or give u any solution..take care,

maybe some body wondering why i say this,it is because just now everning a customer called me and say ok meet tomorrow 12afternnoon,i already tell him what is the solution should do on he's car.......also i already get ready all those part for he's baby car,

Finaly!!! he called me agian,he tell me my friend say WIRA1.6 use all the way Direct flow,After flexi pipi all the way use straight piping untill muffler is good no need even 1 single Bullet

if you are Mivec 4G92 that might be good!but Singlecam 4G92P -.- God Please you
also i 1st time hear people say Zenden Bullet Quality is bad,Try to ask around all those Exhuast shop how is zenden center bullet b4 u spoil our product name,as what i show on the picture the quality good or bad every one can see 100% inside and outside nothing to hide

If your reason is because or no money or u got better solution then i accept,but come out a worst solution and still condam my product
if this product got problem,i will never sell here for 4 year time

For Those Seller would like to Avoid this type of case just pm me

Last edited:

kschu

Known Member
May 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu,
xanga.com
in my opinion, i dun think all the way straight piping is a good solution for ur car...ur car will lose torque and also eat alots of fuel....u can do tat if ur car is 4g63T ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

u need a bullet in d middle for smoother and better torque....

zenden is a good product which i been using it for 2 years...

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Look at the Review before wondering on my product and Skill
stevennck said:
JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOUR GUY BOUT THE EXHAUST SYSTEM(ZENDEN) I BOUGHT FROM KENT:regular_smile:

I HAD ALREADY INSTALLED A UNIT OF SAFC II TO MY CAR BEFORE I BUY THE ZENDEN EXHAUST SYSTEM, MY CAR WENT FOR DYNO TEST AT REDSUNS AFTER I INSTALLED THE APEXI SAFC II.

THE HIGHEST HORSEPOWER REACHED 100PS SHOWN OF THE DYNO TEST, TELL YOU WHAT, I WAS DAMN SUPRISED AND AFTER SETTING AND TUNING THE SAFC II, WALAU EH! I CAN FEEL MY CAR BECAME MORE AND MORE POWERFUL THEN BEFORE. --- RATING OF APEXI SAFC II --- EXCELLENT, WILL NOT REGRET

THEN I DECIDED TO GET MYSELF AN AIR FILTER, I CHOOSE HKS 80mm AIR FILTER TO FIT MY WAJA, A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT AFTER INSTALLED IT BUT OF CAUSE THE SOUND BECAME VERY DIFFERENT YOU KNOW. --- RATING OF HKS AIR FILTER --- GOOD

THE LAST THING I DID WAS GET THE WHOLE ZENDEN EXHAUST SYSTEM FROM KENT INCLUDING 4-2-1 EXTRACTOR, CENTER BULLET AND AS WELL AS MUFFLER.

FIRSTLY, I INSTALLED THE EXTRACTOR TO MY WAJA, THEN I CAN FELT A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT CAUSE IT HOLD THE DROPPING OF RPM WHEN EVERYTIME I CHANGE GEAR. RATING OF 4-2-1 EXTRACTOR --- GOOD

1 WEEK LATER, I DONE THE CENTER BULLET AND THE MUFFLER PARTS AS WELL, MY CAR BECAME SO DAMN LIGHT AND THE ACCELERATION IS DAMN SMOOTH!!! I CAN GET SUPERB TORGUE, EVEN I CAN GET THE TOP SPEED FASTER AND HIGHER!!! --- RATING OF CENTER BULLET AND MUFFLER --- EXCELLENT BUT ENCOURAGE TO USE IT TOGETHER WITH THE EXTRACTOR AS WELL

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS, A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT THE FUEL CONSUMPTION WILL BE MORE HIGHER AND HIGHER EVERYTIME WE INSTALL SOMETHING TO OUR CAR, I THINK IT WILL GET SOME EFFECT TOO...

MY FUEL CONSUMPTION IS:-
-ORIGINAL WAJA MANUAL 1.6 (CHANGE GEAR BETWEEN 2500RPM - 3000RPM) --- RM 83.00 --- 650KM
-AFTER THE MODIFICATIONS ABOVE (CHANGE GEAR BETWEEN 3000RPM - 5000RPM) --- RM 83.00 --- 625KM

FOR ME IT IS JUST A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT AFTER I TESTED, AND I THINK THE IMPORTANT THING IS THE SETTING FOR YOUR CAR,RIGHT...

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS TIME, ENJOY YOUR GOOD DAY...

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
yup..... kents stuff is good... after install air filter and bullet my car felts like been lighten .... good quality and the service from kent was very satisfiying.......... thanks kent for the advised you have give me.... one more thing??? zenden got muffler kah? if have iam interested.... pm me you have k.... best price...... hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.