Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat. - Page 40 - Zerotohundred.com


Zerotohundred.com
HOME FEATURES NEWS FORUMS THE MARKETPLACE TIMETOATTACK!
Go Back   Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Talk

Reply
 
Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2017, 11:07 PM   #586
sweelt
1000bhp Senior
 
sweelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Penang
Posts: 1,634
Likes: 232
Liked: 132 / 113 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
errr which one bro? Most of the ones i go are red gravy
Bump...
Adoiiii....want mee goreng , come Butterworth. Mee goreng "Pokok Ceri".
Located opposite Kompleks Bagan. original.
Franchise at Seberang Jaya, taman siakap. Opposite public swimming pool.

U guys know kut
sweelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:37 AM   #587
driftkingII
Senior Member
 
driftkingII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bandar Utama
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 486
Liked: 274 / 186 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweelt View Post
Bump...
Adoiiii....want mee goreng , come Butterworth. Mee goreng "Pokok Ceri".
Located opposite Kompleks Bagan. original.
Franchise at Seberang Jaya, taman siakap. Opposite public swimming pool.

U guys know kut
Long posting la bro... thanx for the info btw

btw near my house, Ming Tien just open their new food court which was once Zam Zam Satay Station.

Zam Zam Satay Station not bad even price was good but since economy not doing well, they quit... heard bad reviews as well... always i go no bad reviews for me..

Since Ming Tien opened there.. Gosh packed wei !!!

Btw guys, where good Vietnam Pho? (Non-Halal) Friend looking for one good one...

*I ate the halal one at Taman Tun, not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweelt View Post
out of nothing, suddenly think about chicken. Anyone tried texas chicken before ?
Texas is very good when u eat there bcoz the drinks are free... usually i go date at Texas, eat less drink more... yes i love their Chicken (they are sister company with Popeye, damn i miss Popeye)

haha, u reminded me... when i 1st saw Texas Chicken at Klang... i google their information n said to myself... after this sure got someone confuse and make a fuss about the original name... 2 3 years later, my prediction became true.

There was a dude got sooooo UPSET over the original name
__________________


TWO QUOTE THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND :
- CAR IS NOT THE MATTER BUT SKILL IS
- TREAT A CAR LIKE A LADY

Last edited by driftkingII; 01-05-2018 at 10:43 AM.
driftkingII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:05 PM   #588
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 26,414
Likes: 1,674
Liked: 7,787 / 5,849 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Was in Kedah last weekend, with Forester Penang members to Gunung Jerai, then visit Tajung Dawai. Tried the Mee Udang there and they were really good. Here are come pictures....http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...1&d=1515153864

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...1&d=1515153864

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...1&d=1515153864
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171230_152912.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	569060   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171230_155500.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	569061   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171230_155514.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	569062  
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:42 AM   #589
sweelt
1000bhp Senior
 
sweelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Penang
Posts: 1,634
Likes: 232
Liked: 132 / 113 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
Long posting la bro... thanx for the info btw

btw near my house, Ming Tien just open their new food court which was once Zam Zam Satay Station.

Zam Zam Satay Station not bad even price was good but since economy not doing well, they quit... heard bad reviews as well... always i go no bad reviews for me..

Since Ming Tien opened there.. Gosh packed wei !!!

Btw guys, where good Vietnam Pho? (Non-Halal) Friend looking for one good one...

*I ate the halal one at Taman Tun, not bad



Texas is very good when u eat there bcoz the drinks are free... usually i go date at Texas, eat less drink more... yes i love their Chicken (they are sister company with Popeye, damn i miss Popeye)

haha, u reminded me... when i 1st saw Texas Chicken at Klang... i google their information n said to myself... after this sure got someone confuse and make a fuss about the original name... 2 3 years later, my prediction became true.

There was a dude got sooooo UPSET over the original name
About texas chicken, it would be 'A' if can mixed kfc original ingredients + texas way of fried chicken.
i try texas , chicken texture very nice, not oily. But less kick on "taste" .
sweelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #590
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 26,414
Likes: 1,674
Liked: 7,787 / 5,849 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweelt View Post
About texas chicken, it would be 'A' if can mixed kfc original ingredients + texas way of fried chicken.
i try texas , chicken texture very nice, not oily. But less kick on "taste" .
Eat the spicy one loh.....
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Talk

Previous: Previous Thread | Next Thread :Next

Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

SEARCH

Our YouTube Videos









2000 - 2017 Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Enthusiasts' Network | Tags | Terms of Use | Visitor Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Top