Any good body repair shop in Klang?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear Klang ZTH guys,

Need some advice on a good body repair shop in Klang. So far i need to adjust the fender, front bumper mount and also some body repair work.

It's not for accident repair, it just that the previous shop who did the repairs are not up to par and i can see minor flaws. I am looking to repair the looks to 90%. Anyone can recommend?

Thanks,
Ken

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
im from klang area..but go to puchong for body part fixes...convert body parts etc. let me know if you want to take alook..

..that shop good in repairing but not full body/section paint job..

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
im from klang area..but go to puchong for body part fixes...convert body parts etc. let me know if you want to take alook..

..that shop good in repairing but not full body/section paint job..
No worries, i just needed body knocking, realignment of front and back bumper. My car paint is custom so i have to go back to the same shop where i custom the paint.

Can the shop do a professional body fixes to almost stock looking? Have you experienced it yourselves.

Thanks,
Ken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience