johor bahru
custom made and ready made car body stickers! **album updated**

- brand new item
- suitable apply for both indoor and outdoor
- vinyl type - ORACAL,3M,AVERY
- stickers color and size are editable
- sticker price start from RM4 onward
- payment can be made by maybank,public bank and CIMB
- post by pos laju or pos ekspress only (postage by buyer)
- discount will be given for bulk order
- available for custom made design,if low order quantity will charge for artwork fees
- artwork fees start RM5 onward,depend by the design difficulty
- do not hesitate to contact us via pm or phone if you have any further questions
- we will not be responsible for any damages or losses occurred during the delivery
- please click album below for individual stickers viewing (album will keep updated)
Pictures by stickersnation - Photobucket
<-- click here

car body decals and mixed designs pictures by stickersnation - Photobucket <-- click here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/vector-art-stickers/273466079361059 <-- facebook click here

Contact info:-
- hp - 016-7028669 (sms or call)

how to apply sticker:-
dry method apply (for small sticker or simple design):
1) Clean the sticker application area to remove any grease or dust particles that may prevent the sticker from sticking to the surface,
2) Make sure the apply area surface are dry and clean,then peel away the backing and apply the sticker with the transfer tape,
(when peeling the backing make sure the entire sticker are stick with the transfer tape,if not,stick back the tape and peel again until complete)
3) Once it is correctly positioned,using credit card or something similar to squeeze out the trapped air,remove the transfer tape and you are done,
4) Don't wash the application area within 24hrs after applied.

wet method apply (for large sticker or complicated design):
1) Clean the sticker application area to remove any grease or dust particles that may prevent the sticker from sticking to the surface,
2) Add a drop or two of dish soap to a quart of water in a spray bottle,in a cool area,out of the sun,lightly spray the area with the soapy water,
don't get it very wet or the sticker won't stick,
3) Then peel away the backing and apply the sticker with the transfer tape,the water will allow you to move or reposition the sticker if needed,
(when peeling the backing make sure the entire sticker are stick with the transfer tape,if not,stick back the tape and peel again until complete)
4) Once it is correctly positioned,using credit card or something similar squeeze out the water and bubble,towel dry,wait few hours for completely dry,
remove the transfer tape and you are done.
5) Don't wash the application area within 24hrs after applied.

here's the video tutorial for dry and wet apply:-

‪wet and dry apply sticker‬&rlm; - YouTube

Attachments

Last edited:

Mail4me

1,500 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru

Mail4me

1,500 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru
sori bro don't have,my one is cutting type,yours is printing type...

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

b.u.m.p

Mail4me

1,500 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru
b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

up.......

Mail4me

1,500 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru
b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

updated...

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

b.u.m.p

Mail4me

1,500 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru
b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

b.u.m.p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience