looking for female racer in Malaysia!!

Apr 21, 2007
From the creator of Malaysia’s Most Beautiful and What Women Want, Phosumpro! a Media Production House, would like to invite you to join our brand new reality show. We’re searching for young female racers who will eventually compete in one of the toughest motor sports events of the country, the 2007 Merdeka Endurance Race.

So if you’re female between 17 – 25 years old, stop dreaming of becoming a racer and become 1 now!!!

For any further question and info, please call 012 299 1557.

Regards,
Shy
Asst Producer
Phosumpro! Sdn Bhd

Jun 23, 2007
i'm joann here. about ur msg i was thinking to join. can u give me more details? but 1st of all, i didn't really race with anyone but i wish to try.:embaressed_smile:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Shy .. i hope u could contact the forum administrator and supply some official documents to him for more established advertisement in ZTH.

PS: Do you seek any guy racers? .. we do have alot in here ;)

Please PM Tom

ber6223

Jul 7, 2007
I already over 25.. excatly by 1 year..hehe can I still qualified?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience