Thoughts on possible old vehicle scrapping policy?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The Japan method of requiring cars to go for inspection every 2 years is not very bad compared to Singapore's COE system. They din't outright ban old cars, just that you need to pay more to own them, especially in Singapore. Still, these system is enough to kill off majority of old cars in a country.
SG serious because running out of space.....lol:biggrin:

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
regarding on lorry and truck tyres. I heard that most of them cut corners by buying 2nd hand tyres.. Yes 2nd hand !!!

Better still those 2nd hand tyres comes from cold climate countries like Japan n Korea. I heard from some friends, tyres from cold countries are not suitable for Malaysian road.

Accidents also happens bcoz of people dont want to learn the road.. like i remembered one girl zoomed over the red light... like no tomorrow and luckily no fatal crash.

Slowhogs who makes idiots overtake the opposite lane where, there was cars on the other lane (when accident goes viral n said i was rushing to hospital bcoz my child got bitten by centipede)

our people so bad in driving cars, even playing candycrush during driving

oh teenagers no license takes bro or dad's car to race n show off their girls that they are some awesome kid n go into illegal racing.

or people who drive their Mivi like Ferrari !!!
*not got Mivi 2018

rempits in big bikes swing corners and want to kick cars

not bcoz of old rusted cars which has old safety features...

dont cite la... i go youtube see lot of good cars get destroyed... we sure got many to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxjxou0pKW4

*actually this is good news from them celebrities, use the old cars to destroy n then brag during the making of some abang long... we destroyed a few cars that's why u should watch the movie!!!
Wow, so many usable and sellable parts from those car and they crush just like that...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
regarding on lorry and truck tyres. I heard that most of them cut corners by buying 2nd hand tyres.. Yes 2nd hand !!!

Better still those 2nd hand tyres comes from cold climate countries like Japan n Korea. I heard from some friends, tyres from cold countries are not suitable for Malaysian road.
I don't get it. Why get imported used tyres instead of local used ones? I don't think they will be cheap due to transport and logistics cost?

SG serious because running out of space.....lol:biggrin:
They really are trying to stop people from buying cars especially with the recent policy to further reduce COE and increase their price.

Whoever that is working in SG's automotive industry is probably getting worried about their future in career.

Wow, so many usable and sellable parts from those car and they crush just like that...
Crush them to make this video in order to make an example of what they will do.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..all sifus
i would like to knw Fd2 1.8 i-vtec can fit all mounting same as k20a from dc5 or not?
and can i use back my dashboard without modifying my wiring?
thanks in advance xD
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience